What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jurassic Park Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
I thought KME said that they were not going to do co-op for JP2 on some podcast?

Hi guys can someone give me the link to the download for the custom audio and video code please. I know they’ve just updated the code but that’s no issue. Also does it wipe your scores when you update it.

Thanks in advance 👍

Hi guys can someone give me the link to the download for the custom audio and video code please. I know they’ve just updated the code but that’s no issue. Also does it wipe your scores when you update it.

Thanks in advance [emoji106]

You can back up your settings and high scores via usb in the Utilities menu.
You have to message Tim on the pin side JP thread to get sent the link, just google it & you’ll find the thread I’m referring to [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

....try this (if you have a JP Pro)

DELETED

Not sure it’ll work unless Tim has sent the link though.

Last edited:
I thought KME said that they were not going to do co-op for JP2 on some podcast?
Was it the Stern AIQ podcast and he mentions it there or the deadflip stream? I certainly remember him saying the same thing.

Ironically I’ve deleted my link but it’s still showing as you quoted me!

Was it the Stern AIQ podcast and he mentions it there or the deadflip stream? I certainly remember him saying the same thing.
actually it was the AIQ stream and it was about AIQ not JP2.

That’s a mental score, I’m yet to break 1 billion!

That will make Tim very angry!!

And within an hour of updating, I find out that someone I'd just shared to sent their link to a friend. WTF guys? What does, “I agree to and understand all below cautions and disclaimers.” mean to you besides the text itself? This behavior makes no sense. If you are one of those people in question, please for the love of god read what you've agreed to and stop doing this. I'm halting any new shares until this person in question responds to me. Those legit folks who already have their own private link to 37TS may download this 38TS version via their existing private link.

And within an hour of updating, I find out that someone I'd just shared to sent their link to a friend. WTF guys? What does, “I agree to and understand all below cautions and disclaimers.” mean to you besides the text itself? This behavior makes no sense. If you are one of those people in question, please for the love of god read what you've agreed to and stop doing this. I'm halting any new shares until this person in question responds to me. Those legit folks who already have their own private link to 37TS may download this 38TS version via their existing private link.

I shared a link in this thread that I was sent a few days but quickly deleted it - sincere apologies, just didn’t think when someone submitted a request for the ‘Ultimate Code’.
The link was sent to me through pin side easily enough by Tim so didn’t think there’d be a problem. As said, someone reminded me that this isn’t the done thing so I deleted the link straight away (as you will see by going back through this thread)

EDIT: The rant above isn’t actually referring to me but thought I’d share my error anyways

Last edited:
Having followed his thread since the beginning I would characterise Tim as somewhat highly strung. He seems to have a very obsessive connection with his work and goes ga ga when people criticise it or share it.

You may want to clarify that it is the author of the code Tim that said this rather than you. When I read it I wondered where you fitted into it and why you were sharing the code but telling others not to.

You may want to clarify that it is the author of the code Tim that said this rather than you. When I read it I wondered where you fitted into it and why you were sharing the code but telling others not to.

Well said as I assumed this WAS Tim but it’s not??

Yes, to clarify. It was posted by Tim on Pinside this morning in response to people continuing to share the links to others without PMing him. He's threatened to stop working on this project previously if people keep doing it. Would be a shame if this project stopped because people do that.

Yes, to clarify. It was posted by Tim on Pinside this morning in response to people continuing to share the links to others without PMing him. He's threatened to stop working on this project previously if people keep doing it. Would be a shame if this project stopped because people do that.

The way you posted it made it sound like these were your words.
In all fairness the audio and video he has used are copy righted by hey ho.

Jurassic Park rules gurus. Couple of questions. Invalid Frenzy. What is it. How do I get it? Also. T-rex 2 ball multiball, how do you add a ball? Cheers

Jurassic Park rules gurus. Couple of questions. Invalid Frenzy. What is it. How do I get it? Also. T-rex 2 ball multiball, how do you add a ball? Cheers

Invalid Frenzy is one of the Smart Missile options. I believe you add a ball during T Rex by hitting the supply drop when lit opposite the upper flipper. (I think.....)

Thanks Andy. Is that the only way of getting Invalid Frenzy? What exactly is it? A mode?

supply drop needs to be lit which you do with the set trap targets.

Back
Top Bottom