What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Jukebox pref CD

PUP

Site Supporter
Hi looking for a working nice looking preferably CD jukebox with reliable/obtainable lasers to go in my new cabin. Not really interested in digital as i want it to house my music collection (I still buy real music, never done a download!) but may consider a record one if no nice cd ones around. Want nice quality sound but dosent need to be very loud as I have nearby neighbours. Any help appreciated. Cheers, Andy.

Im half way thru a refurb of a vinyl bubbler.

Done a few (I think 3 on here) - Sound Leisure - fully serviced mech. But wont be cheap! £4500.
bubl colour.jpg

This is not the one I am currently doing as this one ended up digital. This will be vinyl.

I DO have another juke - a digital one - which will be £1200 - its very easy to convert your existing CDs to go on - I give full tuition to do this.

This is not finished (still got some lighting out!), and does need some more refurbishment.

Has 25,000 songs on it already so that will keep you going. Room for a lot more.

americana.PNG

If you definitely want CD then they stopped making the CDM3 or CDM4 system mid 80s - you can not easily repair those.

I also have noticed the laser replacements I have been getting for CDM12.4 (not CD PRO or CD PRO II) are hit and miss! I would say I buy 4 to get a good one.

So I would no longer say CDM12.4/PRO/PRO2 are easy to keep going.

A lot of companies say they repair lasers for £100+ but they always add 'extras' to the bill.

I have two CD jukes in my workshops with CDM12.4s and they took me ages to get sorted. In the end one I replaced the whole CDM12 with the new sound leisure replacement kit. Was not cheap!!!

example of other work.

All of the below are sold by the way.....

IMG_2010.jpg
IMG_2133.jpg
IMG_2194.jpg

@Pick Holder been having a think I might consider the Americana juke, I like the look of it and as you say it seems cd ones are a thing of the past, just couple things though, firstly would it be available for before August 14th and also would It need home broadband to upload my CD's onto it? My home internet is now only on a pay as you go dongle as avoids a landline, have all the data i need on my phone plan. Cheers, Andy

@Pick Holder been having a think I might consider the Americana juke, I like the look of it and as you say it seems cd ones are a thing of the past, just couple things though, firstly would it be available for before August 14th and also would It need home broadband to upload my CD's onto it? My home internet is now only on a pay as you go dongle as avoids a landline, have all the data i need on my phone plan. Cheers, Andy
None of my machines need the 'internet' connected. Can upgrade music via USB stick.
Should be able to get it done for 24th if you ordered it then I would start it before doing my bubbler.

Any info - message me.

Reactions: PUP
Back
Top Bottom