What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade JP2 Pro for various titles

Zaccaria Robot. Done.
If you noticed, I explicitly said on that thread that I didn’t know how much a Robot is worth as I’ve never investigated Zac pins… 😛

If you’re saying he’s overpricing, I’ve noticed a difference in how much people on here are willing to pay for Zacs and Gottliebs compared to other pins. I understand this is about parts availability (and familiarity for repairs). That doesn’t really apply to modern Sterns, which is what’s for trade here…

Right now, the only thing you *can* buy are multitudes of JP2 Pros leaving collections. I have seen loads coming up for sale/trade recently and, if I was still looking for one, I’d be spoilt for choice. I assumed it was Elwin fans making room for GZs, but the trade offers seem to be for a variety of things. So, it’s unclear how much they’re actually worth - I personally love JP2, but the consensus seems to be that it’s an expert machine.
nonsense - the lazy pay stupid prices whilst smart people put the effort in to get games at the price points that are sensible. Have a look on the today I received thread and see a lot of games never advertised on here that folks have put effort in to get - none of them are todays stupid prices.
Well, I’ve never airfreighted a pin through impatience - so, there is that…

I think this will be the last week I have this up for trade before I look at a temporary swap with another member.

Just to be clear the “trade value” I have on this isn’t what I put it up for sale for on Sunday.

That was just to try and secure Andy’s AIQ at the same price.

If you have a nice version of something on my list get in touch. If you have a nice version of anything get in touch! 😂

Cheers Alan

Back
Top Bottom