What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JJP Toy Story 4

Fingers crossed for The Fall - Rowche Rumble multiball with excellent use of the shaker motor, Hit The North upper playfield & the extra-loud 'Pah!' sound effect for a relay. (But I'll not hold my breath - maybe a re-theme when I retire)

Would love to see a pink floyd pin, doubt it will ever happen though, and most of their music is not uptempo enough, to compliment the adrenaline of playing pinball

I'd be surprised if it was the Who as they do have Tommy. I'd think the key Rock bands that haven't had a pin yet would be Black Sabbath, Pink Floyd, Motley Crue and The Eagles?
I think of those Motley Crue might be the most likely as they've had somewhat of a resurgence with The Dirt movie and their stadium tour next year.
I hope it's Black Sabbath however - that's a dream pin.

the key rock bands? lol

After Toy Story its Elton John. JJP better be careful though as at the pace they go at EeeJay could kick the bucket before the game's clear coat is half dry.

^^^ K has informed it’s definitely not Elton John by Ritchie.
He already knows who it is and is releasing small clues to his Patreons.
Not that the clues are much to go by..so far.

^^^ K has informed it’s definitely not Elton John by Ritchie.
He already knows who it is and is releasing small clues to his Patreons.
Not that the clues are much to go by..so far.
he also said James Bond wasn't coming... but Steve is definitely working on EJ.

the key rock bands? lol

After Toy Story its Elton John. JJP better be careful though as at the pace they go at EeeJay could kick the bucket before the game's clear coat is half dry.
Well "key" is subjective but I'm talking about top sellers and those that pushed the envelope a little bit - a better word probably would've been biggest!

Would love to see a pink floyd pin, doubt it will ever happen though, and most of their music is not uptempo enough, to compliment the adrenaline of playing pinball
Same here but as the band members can't see eye to eye, I fear this would be a licencing nightmare.

I'd think the key Rock bands that haven't had a pin yet would be Black Sabbath, Pink Floyd, Motley Crue and The Eagles?
Based on sales (and discounting previous pins) it would be Eagles, Billy Joel, Elton John, Pink Floyd, Bruce Sprinsteen, Van Halen, Fleetwood Mac, U2 & Journey.
Based on music I would discount all but Elton, Springsteen & U2 as being suitable for a pin - but then again, we have just had the snoozefest that is Rush foisted on us.

^Way off the mark.
You seem to be forgetting rock legends like Bucks Fizz, Bananarama and Joe Dolce (all for the teenagers)

Surely something like Wu Tang is now old enough for the nostalgia and has plenty of iconography to make a good machine.

Wouldn't mind collecting the RZA, the GZA, ODB, Inspectah Deck, Raekwon the Chef and METHOD man.

Now you've got me dreaming 🤩

Kanaeda whatever his name is must be looking at getting more people pay for his podcasts.

To be honest, I do not care to know what is coming next week/month/year......

I would rather just wait and see the video release of whatever it is. Back in the 90s you would learn of a new game on a news bulletin board, or actually seeing a new game in your local.

Anyone buying a JJP knows of the risks and the lack of support they give. GnR has a magnet coil that constantly blows, all they need to do is put a setting in the software to alter the power. It is not as if GnR is the first game with a magnet in it. I can not think of any Bally/Williams game that constantly fries magnets. Yes - I know a few of you will say 'my magnet is okay'. You are the lucky few.

in the 80s/early 90s , it was Gary Flower ringing from American bored in a hotel telling me hush hush what he had seen at the Williams factory or at some designers BBQ etc

Thats how the pinball grapevine worked back then!

Back
Top Bottom