What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JJP GNR Pinball

What I am really surprised at is that there isn’t a class action law suit against JJP in the US. Surely, in the land of Ambulance Chasers and getting sued for looking at someone the wrong way, I would have thought a few of the owners might have got together. I would think even the sniff of that might bring JJP to their senses.

I feel for you guys that are having issues.

What are peoples thoughts on this..
the post that gets a lot of hits on the entrance to the inner loop..
Can’t put a longer post in as it is above a. Circuit board and has only a T Nut in there. But I do have a post that is same size..

Keep original.. or put post with sleeve in?
Mine needed a square of rubber under the bracket which holds the start of the metal runner behind this post it was digging into the playfield

Attachments

• QJYV4153.JPG
    QJYV4153.JPG
    163.9 KB · Views: 43
How are peoples playfields holding up?
No issues with mine as yet… with 100 games
42 lifetime, to be honest not had time to really play it.
I’ve added my armour.
Now I’m going to be really honest here.
The damage you can see, I think was not from the 42 games I have played but from the factory fitting of the metal long thingies, what are they called, ball guides ???
...see attached. One is under the left ramp, inner loop and one is on the upper playfield.
These don’t have any movement in them so is this a case of installation on poor quality PF?
@philpalmer copied for his records.
You can see my low play audits.
I guess it demonstrates it’s not just about the posts being whacked by a ball as the chipping in the inner loop is behind a stand up target so wouldn’t get hit.
Bummer.
D3E1C0D4-5C5A-4CB8-ADE0-E7A87127F43E.jpeg7227F55F-0B5D-4981-BC79-33A408583E97.jpeg1B8FE29C-E549-4D96-8327-BAD3F45CB225.jpegEF541E0B-DC57-40CB-BF26-9F9E67C77B7F.jpeg4F24931C-7C30-4FFC-8D07-9A5F1093763F.jpegF8F130D7-2F45-4D71-B5FB-6344CB7E1773.jpeg3E67D29A-60D3-429D-A12C-32D8C305023F.jpeg

All of them will do that sadly.

Some other good news:

Anyone who wants a pair of the epic and legendary Titan GNR sling rubbers play the stallball on Friday or a Saturday night and say the phrase that pays when you go out:

“JACK TALKED RUBBISH ON PINBALLNEWS”

And a pair are yours!

Cheers,
Nell

4094cf7a569897514238b410ac32dce6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ye right
With all this negative feedback why is no one asking for there money back or any coming up on the second hand market
That’s because besides the playfield issue s the game is awesome

That would be brilliant Chris if it was true like your sales reports on other games [emoji23]

yah my iron maiden premium at the club - hit 5000 plays last month!

IMG_3091.JPG

Mine is fine so far at about 100 plays, it’s a great game to have in a line up as it’s so different to the others. My take is that if it chips, it chips. I have been playing AFM for years and I still love it even though it has loads of wear

Well you don’t have any choice!

Anyway here is Jack lying about how they had resolved the playfield problems:

Fast forward to 52 minutes.

So Jack and Ken lie to their customers.

Well you don’t have any choice!

Anyway here is Jack lying about how they had resolved the playfield problems:

Fast forward to 52 minutes.

So Jack and Ken lie to their customers.

I agree Neil, they don’t look like they are going to do anything about it other than offer a discounted playfield. I think that unfortunately the playfield issue has taken ctr stage rather than playing the game which has ruined a lot of people’s experience .

I think that unfortunately the playfield issue has taken ctr stage rather than playing the game which has ruined a lot of people’s experience .
Which is a real shame. The pin is fab, I love everything about it.
This is a NIB experience of a dream theme for many.
Many who bought in are wondering will it last the test of time like many of the classics.
I’m not a big player per say, but every few games I’m wondering what’s gonna fly off the playfield. Kinda spoils it a tad.
For the number of GnR that entered the country and forum members that have one, the silence on here about gameplay speaks volumes about peeps feelings.
The proof is in the eating as they say!

What are peoples thoughts on this..
the post that gets a lot of hits on the entrance to the inner loop..
Can’t put a longer post in as it is above a. Circuit board and has only a T Nut in there. But I do have a post that is same size..

Keep original.. or put post with sleeve in?
Good spot - I've just got to that post.
I feel that needs a longer thread and an additional nut but as you say, that's not going to fit.
For the moment I put a PETG washer under the original post.

Any modern machine should have decent gameplay. whether any of them stand the true test of time and rank up there long term with the absolute true classics is yet to be decided

ipdb rank two sets of top 300’s. EMs and “solid states”. there is probably a real good argument to further split that “ss” into more categories. eg: classic SS, dmd, lcd/large screen, - not perfect but would be more helpful to rank machines against those with similar tech.

Which is a real shame. The pin is fab, I love everything about it.
This is a NIB experience of a dream theme for many.
Many who bought in are wondering will it last the test of time like many of the classics.
I’m not a big player per say, but every few games I’m wondering what’s gonna fly off the playfield. Kinda spoils it a tad.
For the number of GnR that entered the country and forum members that have one, the silence on here about gameplay speaks volumes about peeps feelings.
The proof is in the eating as they say!

Yeah, I guess I’m quiet about it because I’m conscious of issues people are having and not naive enough to think they won’t hit me at some point.

But, my word, this is an awesome pinball experience. I absolutely love it. The risk/reward, the shots, the songs (my word, the songs!!). It’s an adrenaline-pumping blast. And what a looker! It never fails to put a smile on my face and friends love it too.

Around 120 plays. CE with a Feb playfield.
I’ve had no issues so far, apart from a dead right upper flipper caused by a bit of dodgy soldering, easily sorted.

Yeah, I guess I’m quiet about it because I’m conscious of issues people are having and not naive enough to think they won’t hit me at some point.

But, my word, this is an awesome pinball experience. I absolutely love it. The risk/reward, the shots, the songs (my word, the songs!!). It’s an adrenaline-pumping blast. And what a looker! It never fails to put a smile on my face and friends love it too.

I’ve had no issues so far, apart from a dead right upper flipper caused by a bit of dodgy soldering, easily sorted.
Good stuff matey, good to hear.
I’m really happy with the LE art but can only dream how good the CE looks in person... 👍

That's good to hear another person enjoying it.

I've been patiently waiting, I decided I'd wait 30 days with glass off before flipping a single ball. It may not make any difference but seemed a minor inconvenience if it does pay off.

Roll on Thursday [emoji869][emoji869]

Tantric pinball - your balls will explode on your 1st plunge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom