What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jersey jack shipping

woody79

Registered
hello, anyone bought a pinball straight from jersey jack to the uk just wonding how much the service charge was like. send them message no reply worst customer service ever. thanks for any help

They have a UK distribution path in Pinball Heaven so I don’t think they would deal with you directly as it would be a lot of hassle for one unit.
Plus, hard to provide warranty support.

Would you really send a load of money that you already think have poor customer service? If you would then buy it from me, I'll provide customer just as bad customer service for a lower price. :cool:

David

hello, anyone bought a pinball straight from jersey jack to the uk just wonding how much the service charge was like. send them message no reply worst customer service ever. thanks for any help
It is Easter weekend and bank holiday you will only be re directed to pinball heaven

Found their customer service pretty good myself, looking after their distributers I guess which is fair enough.

If good customer service is important to you buy from Pinball Heaven.

I doubt that JJP are set up to deal with one off orders from the UK.

What would you expect to gain from buying direct from JJP?

I doubt that, IF you could save a few quid, it would be outweighed by the aggravation you would take on for a personal import.

I don't think Phil knows the stock levels he is getting yet - I ordered an LE ages ago and not sure on the date yet.

Seems to me the standard is the real LE...! I'm not into this game like I thought I might be so not one for me but glad so many are headed over

The standard is missing more than half of the game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That may or may not be the case but you tell me which one is in 'limited' numbers!

I've been playing the standard for the past few days. I think it is a fantastic game tbh. Yeah it is missing quite a bit from the LE but after watching a few streams it looks like the standard is a much faster game. With no ball locks the multi balls just come shooting out and before you know it you have 6 balls on the go.

Obviously it doesn't compare to the LE or Ce but I thought the lighting on the standard was pretty remarkable.
If it was readily available available in this country and pro money then I reckon it would be a big seller.

We are getting 22 LE's next month, the next batch will be later in year.

I will contact all those who are on the initial list shortly. I think appx, those who ordered pre xmas will get one from this batch....
Fabulous - I'm well within that timeframe!!!!! Cheers Phil.

We are getting 22 LE's next month, the next batch will be later in year.

I will contact all those who are on the initial list shortly. I think appx, those who ordered pre xmas will get one from this batch....
Excellent news, can't wait :)

Back
Top Bottom