What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Its Friiiiiiidaaay ...quittin time ! What will you play ?

LOVE IT !
biggrin-1.png
:D:D Bumbles is hilarious

Awesome. And that's one hell of a black rose score. I think my top score is about 160 million. I am **** though!!

White water is definitely on the list as the next machine, that is a lovely example. :).

Calimori' date=' post: 1693002 said:
White water is definitely on the list as the next machine, that is a lovely example.
smile-1.png

Such a fun game, and just has real character and charm, and a layout unlike any other.

The good thing with WH20 is that if you want to make a nice example ...and have the ££££s of course ....then new ramps, boulders, cab decals are all available.

And finally the repro 'Waterfall' effect toppers are being made too
smile-1.png
Happy days for Bigfoot fans.

Nice whitey there. Had a bad do with one a while back so i cant bring myself to look at them usually.... Might have to change that seeing your beauty!

As for the OP's question. Tron will be played all day and night sunday probably. I start off with a bit of IJ, then move to some faster NF action. I need No fear to prepare me for Tron as everytime i walk up to tron as a 'fresh' play its kicks my **** all over the place.... One seriously addictive pin that has caused a nasty fight with a drunk neighbour, several arguments with the missus regarding my late night 'scream the house down' sessions, and one smashed playfield glass (thankfully not in the machine). I expect an 'intervention' by my friends and family any day now...
biggrin-1.png

Sounds like an interesting game Rus. I'm intrigued now. How you ended up fighting with your neighbour!!

Had words earlier on that perticular evening with my neighbour regarding a very petty car parking issue (his beef, not mine). After getting a little heated outside, i managed to calm him down and then went into my pin room to get some game time in. 20 mins later i get banging on my door. I go to open it and get attacked on my doorstep by my neighbour (a 5ft, skinny, ginger wirral of a man) with him shouting ''You only play those things to wind me up" (tron was on full belt at the time). He swung a few punches as soon as i opened the door and i just couldnt believe what was happening. Not going to go into details here on what happened next, but i will say i got my way and we ended up discussing our neighbourly issues like men instead of fighting like animals in the street. Pinball didnt cause the problems, it just rubbed salt in an open wound.

Oh and Tron IS the finest, most exciting, ass kicker i have ever played. I hit the double super jackpot TWICE back to back on light cycle multiball last night and i damn near **** myself with joy. So much so, i went and blew £350 on a flipper fidelity speaker kit and shaker motor this morning.....

What a doosh though. Not even queensbury rules the rotter!! Glad he came round to your way of thinking in the end;-)

Fintan Stack' date=' post: 1692956 said:
I cant compete with that but got a FH coming which I have wanted for ever. Just waiting for it to turn up now..... Damn it. Why isn't it here yet.

Answer must have been - Andrew H was delivering it and he's always very late

mufcmufc' date=' post: 1693067 said:
Answer must have been - Andrew H was delivering it and he's always very late

LOL. Spot on! Was well worth the wait though. Andy was a gent (even after my neighbour had a go at him...!) and Funhouse is just the most awesome thing I have ever bought.
smile-1.png

ronsplooter' date=' post: 1693054 said:
Your neighbour is gonna love that
biggrin-1.png

Haha. Yeah, i had him in mind. I did ask him to play once and he just gave me a look like i just asked to bone his missus. I will make sure he feels the true power of Tron when the time comes....hehe.

Oh I had another previous argument with the same neighbour when i did a trade with Andy H a while ago. Quite a few pins had to be moved around in his van and all this was done at around 4:00am haha.... He wasn't amused then either.....lol.

GrizZ' date=' post: 1693081 said:
Hang on ...has Will 'never known to exaggerate' Barber hijacked yr account
biggrin-1.png

biggrin-1.png
Ha! No, I love it!

I think it's a combination of: It's my latest purchase (so that always gets the most play for a while), it's the machine I have the most memories of playing as a kid and the fact that it has taken me an age to find one.

Also, I happen to have a man-crush on Rudy. :oops:

I'm sure the novelty will wear off. (Maybe.) I've got a Scared Stiff coming tomorrow. That might do it.

Back
Top Bottom