What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Its Friiiiiiidaaay ...quittin time ! What will you play ?

Sgt GrizZ

Registered
Ex PinballInfo Admin . MIA Brighton Hove beach
Alias
Ive
So what game are you gonna be playing most this weekend ?

I shall mostly be nuking bug ridden planets on Starship Troopers, in between some jungle insurgency action on Special Force :cool:

This is partly because I still haven't set my other games up from the Slam :oops:

I know Chris/ronsplooter will be wrecking some roads on RS
biggrin-1.png

Have a good weekend troops.

Sgt GrizZ

I love Friday. 27 minutes til quittin time.

I have a new arrival coming this evening! (Not the baby type.) Am too excited for words.
smile-1.png
:)
smile-1.png
'Grail pin' too!
smile-1.png

Fintan Stack' date=' post: 1692949 said:
I have a new arrival coming this evening! (Not the baby type.) Am too excited for words.
smile-1.png
smile-1.png
'Grail pin' too!
smile-1.png

Come on, what is it
smile-1.png
?

I'll be playing Spiderman
biggrin-1.png
. My boy is getting spiderman-obsessed since I got it. He's been talking about Spiderman so much his grandma's bought him a spiderman t-shirt, which is proudly wearing today. Will have to get him the cartoon box set I think...

Hosting my first ever legue meet on Sunday so we will all be playing..... Whirlwind,earthshaker,dirty Harry,Totan,creature,roadshow ad the old girl bop can't wait but nervous lol

I know Chris/ronsplooter will be wrecking some roads on RS

She needs some work so I'll probably be taking to bits rather than playing.....so rather than wrecking some roads I'll be wrecking a pin
smile-1.png

Would be good to get the mechanicals sorted though before I totally tear it down....could have a few games at least.

Like Fintan, new pin on the way. Mint Addams, can't wait!!!!! It'll be SA and TZ tonight though.

Mint Addams eh? Very nice. Id love to get one too some day. I cant compete with that but got a FH coming which I have wanted for ever. Just waiting for it to turn up now.....

Damn it. Why isn't it here yet.

Not a Popeye sadly GrizZ. One day though.
wink-1.png

Actually, I would love to play a Popeye. See what all the fuss is about.

Fintan Stack' date=' post: 1692956 said:
Mint Addams eh? Very nice. Id love to get one too some day. I cant compete with that but got a FH coming which I have wanted for ever. Just waiting for it to turn up now.....

Damn it. Why isn't it here yet.

Damn it. Your the guy who beat me to it for Andys FH!!!

Ha ha. Good on ya.

Good luck and god speed old boy. Enjoy it.

And should it shatter your dreams and you end up hating it, gimme a shout.

Gaz

She needs some work so I'll probably be taking to bits rather than playing.....so rather than wrecking some roads I'll be wrecking a pin

Couldn't help myself
biggrin-1.png

[attachment=716:p1010740.JPG]

Freaky that head lol looks like the plastic bracket on the lower coil has come off that's why you said the eyes didn't open and close

Gaz Shiells' date=' post: 1692958 said:
Damn it. Your the guy who beat me to it for Andys FH!!!

Ha ha. Good on ya.

Good luck and god speed old boy. Enjoy it.

And should it shatter your dreams and you end up hating it, gimme a shout.

Gaz

Sorry Gaz.
sad-1.png
I just happend to get up early yesterday and saw his post! You are most welcome to come over to play!

I'm well chuffed with it though. It is really nice. I've been after one for years so im super-happy right now.

Freaky that head lol looks like the plastic bracket on the lower coil has come off that's why you said the eyes didn't open and close

I went into the lounge with it and used it like a ventriloquists dummy to talk to the missus
biggrin-1.png
Good spot, the plastic bracket has come off because it's damaged at the bottom so I'll need a new one. The spring looks a bit manky as well so might replace that. The whole thing is bloody filthy so I'm going to completely strip it down and clean it up but I'll start a shop log thread for all that.

Fintan Stack' date=' post: 1692965 said:
Sorry Gaz.
sad-1.png
I just happend to get up early yesterday and saw his post! You are most welcome to come over to play!

I'm well chuffed with it though. It is really nice. I've been after one for years so im super-happy right now.

No worries dude. Youre not actually that far away if I recall so may well take you up on that offer one day. Enjoy it mate.

Gaz

I have only one machine and I am nowhere near it :-(. After three weeks of a lot of pinball, I feel am going cold turkey.

DrPinball' date=' post: 1692955 said:
Like Fintan, new pin on the way. Mint Addams, can't wait!!!!!

Good work, you were luckier or more patient than me. :)

jonathan' date=' post: 1692962 said:
I now have no pin for a few months :-(

That mountain of cash you got for it should help ease the pain somewhat, eh? haha.

Decided to set up the machines that have been packed since Northern Lights. Thats way back in November :eek:

Black Rose was first and had a cracking first game on the girl, 648 million on a three ball game. I am going to tone her down and use warm white LEDs, hopefully she shouldn't burn the back of your eyes out once all the flashers start.:eek:

Secondly My minty White Water got its pressie that I bought for it, yonks ago, a white mountain kit and Bumble to replace Bigfoot. The Mountains where a breeze apart from not having a boulder Garden sign, which I am on the look out for. Now converting Bumble to fit in the place of Bigfoot what a PITA that was. Apart from skinning the poor guy and ripping his arms and head off then painstakingly getting him fitted and working took a whole lot longer than I would have thought it would. But got there in the end.
biggrin-1.png

And even though I say so myself it looks pretty sweet.
tongue-1.png
Not everyones cup of tea but I really like it.

So thats two of my machines that will be being played this weekend.

As we as Dave's machines, as Sunday is the Northern league, over in Leeds.

replicas' date=' post: 1692986 said:
Secondly My minty White Water got its pressie that I bought for it, yonks ago, a white mountain kit and Bumble to replace Bigfoot. The Mountains where a breeze apart from not having a boulder Garden sign, which I am on the look out for. Now converting Bumble to fit in the place of Bigfoot what a PITA that was. Apart from skinning the poor guy and ripping his arms and head off then painstakingly getting him fitted and working took a whole lot longer than I would have thought it would. But got there in the end.
biggrin-1.png

And even though I say so myself it looks pretty sweet.
tongue-1.png
Not everyones cup of tea but I really like it.

Pictures of Bumbled up WH20 please !! ....or it didn't happen
tongue-1.png

Here ya go.[attachment=723:White WH20 014.jpg]

That Lost Mine sign is the one you gave me at The Slam Ive.

Just need the Boulder Garden sign to make it complete.

Anyone got one spare?

Back
Top Bottom