What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is TiltAudio still going?

SBDESIGN

Registered
Didn’t want to order, if the site is old.
When did the last person order?
I see he is a member here but with no posts in recent times..

Anyone selling one?

Wanting it for BTTF

*I'll add Pinsound is NOT compatible with this era Data East, before multiple people say how awful the Tilt solution is and just buy PS

Last edited:
*I'll add Pinsound is NOT compatible with this era Data East, before multiple people say how awful the Tilt solution is and just buy PS
I think they are working on this at the moment not currently out though lots of new and exciting products coming from them soon though

I think I have a working TiltAudio - bought it for my WH2O, but never ended up installing it (and machine has moved on).

Let me see if I can find it - if it is of any interest/use to you?

I think I have a working TiltAudio - bought it for my WH2O, but never ended up installing it (and machine has moved on).

Let me see if I can find it - if it is of any interest/use to you?
Just send me a message please.
I have ordered a new one, but also have a star wars data east I may find use for.
Lmk what version and if it is built up etc?
Thank you

I'm thinking of buying one too, please post an update on the buying experience and how the build went.
thanks
Ali

Can you still get the activation/registration numbers from Steve45 who started the project?
They are less than 10 euro but I heard someone waiting A LONG TIME for one.
Just wondered if it had improved.

Unfortunately not :(

I will update here some progress when it happens,
I have a 20 month and a new born... so hard to find a moment,
Also I have been building my new sim racing rig.

Back
Top Bottom