What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Iron Man (REDUCED £3100)

I definitely wouldn't buy a Pin without seeing a video of it. Some people love Iron Man and it is quite highly rated. Hopefully I'll get a chance to play one to see what it is all about.

Most pins I've had I've never played beforehand. I find iron man alot easier than twd too. My girlfriend loves it. It is a great pin and I'm glad to have owned one

seriously dude, you bought a pinball machine without having ever played it?
i hope all goes well, sure it will, most people like most pins.

but dude, have a word with yourself. that's like buying an album by someone you never heard of because someone else likes it. only around five hundred times the price of an album. in future i recommend you at least try something on first

View attachment 49635
Each to their own. I can understand why you'd say that, I wouldn't buy a car before driving it but in this case by the time I'd have found that pin (this one was a few hundred miles away) , the opportunity to buy it may well have passed me by and to be honest sometimes I find in life it's just nice to take a little risk here and there and to be honest, whats the worst that can happen after all. It could be a lesson I'll learn for next time, I'll let you know ...

To be honest I intend to keep it for 6 months or so and swap it as I've only really got room for one machine at a time :(

I did watch a load of Youtube vids on it which isn't the same as playing but it certainly looks cool...

Fair enough, I went a bit overboard on you only because it's your first pin. I've bought games I never played before too, but only after I had a little experience under my belt, and in the early days I only really bought bottom end games that therefore often had issues. IM is essentially still a relatively new title so the thing is hopefully less problematic than a 90s clunker

quite a few of the machines I bought I hadn't played, its hard to find places to play them...

I've bought loads of games I've never played. If you don't like it you move it on and buy something else. Not sure what the issue is with that?

Edit - I see Stoptap already said that!

I've bought loads of games I've never played. If you don't like it you move it on and buy something else. Not sure what the issue is with that?

Edit - I see Stoptap already said that!

My feelings too, I don't think we actually own these machines anyway, we just foster them for a while :).

I bought LOTR after playing it once and absolutely hating it. Walked away after 2 balls - a deadly sin that I don't talk about often. The idea was to spend some quality time on a cleaned-up working game and try to appreciate it more, or confirm my initial thoughts.

I currently like it. Not IM like, but still very good.

For the record, I'm really liking my first pin, IM :)
As Kevlar said, I feel like it's more like I'm fostering it for a while, I'm planning on switching it around Christmas time..

Darren_Ross - thanks for the wrapping-it all up well ready for transporting, it arrived in great condition.

For the record, I'm really liking my first pin, IM :)
As Kevlar said, I feel like it's more like I'm fostering it for a while, I'm planning on switching it around Christmas time..

Darren_Ross - thanks for the wrapping-it all up well ready for transporting, it arrived in great condition.
You're very welcome. Very smooth transaction. Would be very happy to deal with you again.

Back
Top Bottom