What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Iron Man (REDUCED £3100)

darren_ross

Registered
2010 model.
Fully led with what look like comet leds?

This is an old picture. Not while I've owned it but it really hasn't changed much.
downloadfile.jpg

20170707_211609.jpg

20170707_211516.jpg

20170707_211401.jpg

20170707_211444.jpg

20170707_211427.jpg

20170707_211455.jpg

20170707_211622.jpg

It doesn't have a colour dmd.
Playfield is very good. One small chip next to magnet.
Cabinet is really good.
I've converted it so it has the UK coin mechanism cables. No problems plugging into a coin mech.

£3300

Thanks

Last edited:
I saw that too and took it to mean you had managed to sell it....someone made you an offer you couldn't refuse?

That's annoying. Iron Man's simply a great game - hard, but like all Martial Arts tutors, they teach you discipline and to think about your actions.

seriously dude, you bought a pinball machine without having ever played it?
i hope all goes well, sure it will, most people like most pins.

but dude, have a word with yourself. that's like buying an album by someone you never heard of because someone else likes it. only around five hundred times the price of an album. in future i recommend you at least try something on first

gif_old_guy_going_crazy.gif

but dude, have a word with yourself. that's like buying an album by someone you never heard of because someone else likes it. only around five hundred times the price of an album. in future i recommend you at least try something on first

View attachment 49635

All the Pins I've bought I never played beforehand and it has worked out fine. I do read up and watch as many videos as possible though. Iron Man is not a Pin I would buy without having played it first, it does seem to have a certain reputation as a ball-breaker, which is not the type of Pin I enjoy.

View attachment 49635
I've bought loads of pins I've never played before. As long as you don't over pay you can easily move them on if you don't like them.

Back
Top Bottom