What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iron B-A-S-T-A-R-D man

IM noob here. Spent a couple of hours on it now and can say its a game i can see me having one day for sure. The side drains are so bad, its made me hone my nudging skills to the point of obsession. I'm still fairly crap at it, but last night i finally got a good game on it:

20170306_213106.jpg

Won't be long before my friend (Who owns it) will have me off there i'm sure, but this game had me reaching for my sh*t like no other.

P.S: I just noticed someone with over 100mill on the high score thread??? WTF?? Are you human? T1000? Iron Man himself? What gives?

IM noob here. Spent a couple of hours on it now and can say its a game i can see me having one day for sure. The side drains are so bad, its made me hone my nudging skills to the point of obsession. I'm still fairly crap at it, but last night i finally got a good game on it:

View attachment 42638

Won't be long before my friend (Who owns it) will have me off there i'm sure, but this game had me reaching for my sh*t like no other.

P.S: I just noticed someone with over 100mill on the high score thread??? WTF?? Are you human? T1000? Iron Man himself? What gives?
As well as good nudging Iron Man teaches to play percentage pinball. Only go for certain shots in multiball. Only glancing blows on the Monger. Essentially spotting and dealing with a dangerous occurrence BEFORE it happens.
When I got that 132 million I had a Do Or Die hurry up and completed Jericho.

Yeah, i quickly realised that any ball going near a magnet is VERY bad. That damn iron monger throws the ball down the left outlane every single time for me. Looks like i have a long way to go.....:-o

Yeah, i quickly realised that any ball going near a magnet is VERY bad. That damn iron monger throws the ball down the left outlane every single time for me. Looks like i have a long way to go.....:-o
Those outlanes aren't as harsh when the post is adjusted. I can usually deal with the magnets, it's just that right ramp. A weak shot and it will come down between the flippers. Still not got on do or die hurry up. I was one iron monger shot away from it earlier and it screwed me again.

Just got to do or die hurry up (missed in the jaws of course) on this for first time in setting my first decent score. It's a real adrenaline rush this one .

Any owners want a new challenge? :D

This guy got the Do or die Wizard mode - first person I have heard actually do it.

For those who say IM is shallow, have you completed it? ;)

So, got my new IM home tonight, game 4 or 5 on it, DoD lit and count start, immediate drain.

The fun begins! :rofl:

So, got my new IM home tonight, game 4 or 5 on it, DoD lit and count start, immediate drain.

The fun begins! :rofl:
I always found it easier off the left flipper.
I think my best achievement was finishing Jericho.

Any owners want a new challenge? :D

This guy got the Do or die Wizard mode - first person I have heard actually do it.

He's set it on easy :), he didnt lose the modes when he lost the ball. I've got them all completed, 1 ball, and lit up the middle, then cocked it up! keeps me coming back to it

Back
Top Bottom