What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iron B-A-S-T-A-R-D man

I haven't worked out a strategy yet...

Enjoying it immensely.

Bowen's video's quite cool for tips, but I'm mainly sticking with 'don't drain' and anything beyond that is a bonus strategy.

ColorDMD looks nice but very limited compared to TWD.

Glad to hear you like it. Currently my go-to game for a raw pinball fix. Love the audio too.

I might have to have a move around as it looks like I have somehow got a wee bit of a superhero theme going on without realizing it. I think I will move WPT down the line and put Iron Man next to Spiderman and swap Batman with Transformers. Iron Man next to TWD can be my Humiliation Zone ! :thumbs:

I kind of wish I had my old IM next to my TWD;)

IM is like an em on steroids which is a good thing:) And TWD is way easier but still can eat you alive.

Just had my first Do Or Die (25 million). This game is an old school adrenaline rush. It's brutal and wonderful at the same time.

IMG_1151.JPG IMG_1150.JPG Done a bit of iron man pimping tonight fitted
Candy red powder coated legs and rails and changed a few playfield leds to blue to make it less bright and fitted some fluorescent red plastic protectors

Does anyone else get p!ssed off with the iron monger popping up? Trying to get my first do or die and iron monger was already completed. Just needed the war machine and then mr monger pops up to block off my shot. You can squeeze passed but i didn't make it

Set Monger multiball difficulty to hard, he doesn't pop up so often which actually makes the game a little easier.

Set Monger letters to medium and Monger Start to hard. Then you need a few shots to light Monger and only a shot through the middle spinner will start Monger.

Set Monger letters to medium and Monger Start to hard. Then you need a few shots to light Monger and only a shot through the middle spinner will start Monger.
I set monger letters to hard and it was just as bad. I think it takes two extra shots before you start lighting letters. Stuck it back on easy as she's a sore loser and would only complain my high score was easier to get. This would actually happen:suspect:

You've got the love the music during multiball still gives me goose bumps
Can't get enough of iron monger not the deepest of games but a mean ****ing game

You've got the love the music during multiball still gives me goose bumps
Can't get enough of iron monger not the deepest of games but a mean ****ing game
The music is even better with the sound mod. AC/DC during War Machine multiball and Black Sabbath Iron Man after the match sequence at game over.

The music is even better with the sound mod. AC/DC during War Machine multiball and Black Sabbath Iron Man after the match sequence at game over.
Oooh where do i get this sound mod!? I like both acdc and sabbath, but a friend of mine who will be playing it alot hates ACDC. Can it be modded to play an alternative?

Oooh where do i get this sound mod!? I like both acdc and sabbath, but a friend of mine who will be playing it alot hates ACDC. Can it be modded to play an alternative?
It only plays AC/DC when you get War Machine multiball. It plays Black Sabbath Iron Man after the match sequence.

Back
Top Bottom