What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ - Comments on Sales/trades/wanted threads

Comments on sales/Trades/Wanted threads.... Yes or no.... (Simple choice!)

• Yes

Votes: 129 86.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 14.0%

• Total voters
so the new classifieds don't allow comments from punters?

Yup, it does. Thats why the "discussion" Tab.

Let me explain....

Contact Seller = Send a PM to the seller
Ask a question = Ask a Q which is publically viewable along with any responses
"Discussion" Tab = Punters comments...

Yup, it does. Thats why the "discussion" Tab.

Let me explain....

Contact Seller = Send a PM to the seller
Ask a question = Ask a Q which is publically viewable along with any responses
"Discussion" Tab = Punters comments...
No discussion tab using the Samsung internet on Samsung phone or safari on iPad

Last edited:
no tab here either and not because those bozos at coke cancelled it! MacOS X1 and safari.

s-l640-2.jpgan

Neil.

simon can you post a screen shot, just tried chome and there is no discussion tab, just a load of waffle questions tab which is pretty dismal.

Paul when viewing on my iPhone classified ads don’t come up in what’s new? Or new posts tab ( I think they used too?) You have to physically click on the classified ad section? Also on the classified section would it be possible to select to view all options rather than just one at a time? Other than the above I managed to post a wanted ad and watch the for sale ads so they work :)

Its like an American bill being passed, we all voted for free school milk, but some lobbyist managed to get clause 87 in there allowing them to hand out free cigarettes with them too.

Admin: Here you go, nice shiny new classifieds ads.
Us: Aint you good to us.
Admin: Sure I am, sure I am... want comments?
Us: Rabble rabble, majoritively yes.... rabble rabble rabble.
Admin: No worries you lot, you can have your discussions.
Majority of us: Ahh cheers boss, lovely old job me ol' mucker. Pip pip.
Admin.

And does the listing disappear once the item is sold? (or was the BSD ad taken down?) I find it interesting to see what was sold when and it would be disappointing if that was no longer available. Did look at the filters and exclude sold doesn't appear to be one of them

And does the listing disappear once the item is sold? (or was the BSD ad taken down?) I find it interesting to see what was sold when and it would be disappointing if that was no longer available. Did look at the filters and exclude sold doesn't appear to be one of them
Go in the filters and select sold ads. It will reappear

Back
Top Bottom