What's new

Hobbit early pics

Not yet!

There's 2. One which is difficult to achieve but manageable. And a second one that is nigh on impossible to get to!

img.photobucket.com_albums_v640_spartanheed_BF2443C9_7802_43E2_83CB_573572307AC6_zpsdc2zkeg7.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_v640_spartanheed_7FC13CDC_35AA_435E_BC48_D8C36A450EC4_zpsojczoa9l.jpg

Not sure how people expect JJP to be able to finance a brand new game, build a factory, hire a workforce, outsource to hundreds of part vendors and build 1000 machines with no collateral?

Not our problem,if you are running a business like that long term goal will be to "try" and make money
Simple business

Are the people calling Woz slow basing it on the prototype btw? I had to turn the slings and pops down on mine because it was too fast. Not sure what people are talking about. I'll take a video tomorrow to demonstrate

The new ST warp ramp shot gets uber quick

Shame it's just digital images rather than real artwork, but that seems to be the norm nowadays.

I can't help thinking there must be loads of of artists/illustrators who could produce quality art for these games?

the-hobbit-bilbo-baggins-artwork-wallpapers_35444_1600x12001.jpg gandalf_detail.jpg

There are some great artists out there but the companys will always go for the cheaper option by using digital images, saves money and the overall outcome is as good if not better.
Shame but true.

Some of it is hand drawn I think. I'm sure the first unlicensed pin (3rd game?) will be 100% hand drawn

Back
Top Bottom