What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hitting the Jackpot at the Office - 12th November

Lecari

Site Supporter
Chris and I will be hosting another tournament at the Pinball Office on 12th November - Hitting the Jackpot at the Office!

Doors will open from 10am and the tournament will start after 11am, after a 2 minute silence for Remembrance Sunday. As before, this will be 12 rounds of Matchplay, with a max of 44 players. Based on previous tournaments, this should finish around 5pm.

We will have prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. We will also have under 16s prizes.

The finals will be for the top 8 players. I'll confirm the format nearer the time - due to changes with IFPA points it looks like having a 1 game quarter and semi and 3 game final doesn't really make sense anymore...

Registration will be £20 per person, plus £3 per vehicle if parking on site.

Please book online through the Pinball Office website to avoid disappointment - Chris will be adding it to the site at midday on Sunday. It's first come first served. :) (Apologies for the short notice! It was going to be in a few weeks, but IFPA changes say that events must be listed at least 30 days in advance of pre-registration, not the event date, so we can't do a proper pre-registration for the event anymore.) You can also attend on the day, if there are places available, but we strongly recommend booking in advance so you avoid the risk of being turned away...

I'm excited to be running another tournament at the Office, it's been a little while, and hope to see you all there!

Last edited:
Will sell out soon I’m sure looking forward to this having had to pull out of the June one. Always enjoy a trip to the pinball office!!!!!

The flippers:

Claire Lickman
David Bowery
Pete Bennett
George Bennett
John Burton
Bradley Burton
Chris Boudi
Sofia Boudi
George Boudi
Nathan Garwood
Dan Pocklington
Martin Bedford
Graham Swaffield
Helen Swaffield
Kevin Donovan
Matthew Halls
Christopher Granby
Isaac Granby
Jon Carolan
Steven Dale
Greg Mott
Jeremy Baynham
Ben Leigh
Sergio Olave
Chris Miller
Gareth Arnold
Roy Smith
Jim King
Nick clark
Yuen Aw
Lan Aw
James Aw
Michael Aw
Phil Stokes
Clive Bush
Gene Aw
Paul Woollard
Andy Brock
Brad attwood
Andrew Campbell
Ethan Campbell
Emma Campbell
Matt Peck
Dave Willcox

Last edited:
@Hiltoncriss please can you give my spot at hitting the jackpot tourney to the next person on the waiting list., as Have another commitment that weekend sorry

Back
Top Bottom