What's new

Hi I have a Sttng with no power to R/h L/h out lanes switches 15,16,17 and 18

Robert price

Registered
Hi I have a Sttng with no power to R/h L/h out lanes switches 15,16,17 and 18 that’s what comes up on test report. So the kickback also doesn’t work There’s no indication on display open/close if you try either switch I checked them with a multimeter and they work ok. The other two return lanes to the flippers have sensors underneath when you put a ball on top the red light on the board comes on but no indication on display switch screen. Any help would be much appreciated. All the best from Rob

Follow the link cable for the 1 line, sounds like that may have come off.the manual will tell you the colour

Reactions: DRD
Hi I’ve checked all the wires no damaged wires I’ve changed the diode at switch 15 checked it and switch 16 with a fluke all good I’ve got power and earth but still no reading on switch edge display on switches 15 16 17 18. But when you move a ball over eddy sensor for switches 16 and 17 the light on the circuit board comes on but nothing on the display I need some help it’s doing my head in

Back
Top Bottom