What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello newbie NW UK

Toxic frog

Registered
Hi all.

Iv been lurking on here for about 2 months now but already bought two machines. One off the for sale section on here (Indy 500 from Andrew, great guy). And a no fear recommended by a friend.

Both nice machines and a realise the cheaper end of the market for dmd machines. Got a nice little setup with a play pinball neon, multi game upright arcade cab and a few other bits in a conservatory that we never used before.

Anyway just thought I would say hi. Still trying to get my head around some of the abbreviations you guys use for cames, TAF, NF etc

Welcome Toxic Frog :)

just over over them and they will show the name - Click on them and they will take you to the relevant entry in IPDB :)

cheers

Welcome to the madhouse Toxic. You've got yourself a decent couple of machines to kick-start your addiction there. I started out with a solitary No Fear and it all went downhill from that point on... :D

Whereabouts in the NW are you at? The UK League's all start off in the New year - A good opportunity to meet fellow addicts and get some pinball in on other people's collections. The Northern League's as fun a bunch of loonies as you could ever hope to meet from my experience and I'm sure the others are pretty similar.

http://www.ukpinballleague.co.uk/

welcome Toxic, 2 machines already your practically a veteran

Now you've done it James. You're going to need a bigger conservatory. :)

Back
Top Bottom