Hello newbie NW UK

Toxic frog

Registered
Oct 16, 2015
United Kingdom
Hi all.

Iv been lurking on here for about 2 months now but already bought two machines. One off the for sale section on here (Indy 500 from Andrew, great guy). And a no fear recommended by a friend.

Both nice machines and a realise the cheaper end of the market for dmd machines. Got a nice little setup with a play pinball neon, multi game upright arcade cab and a few other bits in a conservatory that we never used before.

Anyway just thought I would say hi. Still trying to get my head around some of the abbreviations you guys use for cames, TAF, NF etc

RGV

Gone Fishin'. Leave a message...
Aug 18, 2013
Middlewich, Cheshire
Welcome to the madhouse Toxic. You've got yourself a decent couple of machines to kick-start your addiction there. I started out with a solitary No Fear and it all went downhill from that point on... :D

Whereabouts in the NW are you at? The UK League's all start off in the New year - A good opportunity to meet fellow addicts and get some pinball in on other people's collections. The Northern League's as fun a bunch of loonies as you could ever hope to meet from my experience and I'm sure the others are pretty similar.

http://www.ukpinballleague.co.uk/

stoptap

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Leeds
Alias
Andy
Now you've done it James. You're going to need a bigger conservatory. :)