What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Essex!

There was a boozer in Stratford which had a couple of pins. I used to go in there before West Ham games but the place has scaffolding all over it now. Apparently there is another bar in Hackney Wick with a few machines. I'm going to check it out next week so I'll let you know.

Whats the name of the pub @Gonzo ?

Walthamstow seems to have the best concentration around where I live.

The Bell - Metallica
The Duke - TAF
Mirth Marvel & Maud - BOP and Galaxy (apparently the one used in the movie Bohemian Rhapsody)

Whats the name of the pub @Gonzo ?

Walthamstow seems to have the best concentration around where I live.

The Bell - Metallica
The Duke - TAF
Mirth Marvel & Maud - BOP and Galaxy (apparently the one used in the movie Bohemian Rhapsody)

The Four Quarters apparently mate. It's on the edge of the Olympic Park and I'm there for most games so it's no hassle to check it out.

Four Quarters is unreal. Pins there are GB Pro and Avatar, both managed by @Matt Vince I believe? Both in good shape. Besides the pins there's plenty of fun to be had there and great beer. Kids love it too so it's easy to get a wife pass 👍

Nice one, to be fair my wife has got quite into pinball since I got the first one this year.

Glad to hear that they're maintained well. I went to Bournemouth pier especially to play GB & CFTBL for the first time and they were unplayable.

I'm in fancy dress for the game next weekend so might give the pub a swerve on this occasion 😬

Most likely you would be warmly received - last time I visited there was a group of kids all dressed as Chun Li!

I felt a bit underdressed.

Welcome to the forum mate, another Essex boy here! I live a couple of miles outside of Chelmsford. Only one pin at the moment (a WOZECLE) but plans for more when the build work at my house is finished (has taken ages but light at the end of the tunnel now)
I have met a few of the Essex guys on here and they are a great bunch.:)
Look forward to the next Essex boys meet up, hopefully see you there :thumbs:

Welcome to the forum mate, another Essex boy here! I live a couple of miles outside of Chelmsford. Only one pin at the moment (a WOZECLE) but plans for more when the build work at my house is finished (has taken ages but light at the end of the tunnel now)
I have met a few of the Essex guys on here and they are a great bunch.:)
Look forward to the next Essex boys meet up, hopefully see you there :thumbs:
Cheers! - WOZ looks amazing in the vids I've seen - JJP seem to really seem to go the extra mile with Quality in their pins. Would love to play that and also Houdini by American Pinball some day.

Didn't realise there was so many people so local to me on here! Are there any places local to Colchester that have pinballs to play ? 👍

Thanks - it took me over a year to make my second post :)

Yes it is the new JP2! I think I'll sadly have to move my TSPP on to make room for it though...
Pezi hello this is Stan who sold you the BSD
PM me your address as i still have some bits for Dracula for you. I lost my phone and so your phone number and address.
I hope the BSD is behaving itself
Ta
Stan

Pezi hello this is Stan who sold you the BSD
PM me your address as i still have some bits for Dracula for you. I lost my phone and so your phone number and address.
I hope the BSD is behaving itself
Ta
Stan

Alright Stan. Love the BSD, had a few problems but nothing major. If he steps too far out of line I put some garlic on him for the night, sorts him right out.

Sorry to gatecrash the thread but for those interested ill be hosting another meetup on January 12th... I'll attach a link, for those that haven't been before please PM me and I'll give you my address

@David_Vi @Den - aka Wolfgang @pezi_pink @Whymie You're all more than welcome (as well as anyone else based in/around Essex)

Sorry to gatecrash the thread but for those interested ill be hosting another meetup on January 12th... I'll attach a link, for those that haven't been before please PM me and I'll give you my address

@David_Vi @Den - aka Wolfgang @pezi_pink @Whymie You're all more than welcome (as well as anyone else based in/around Essex)

Brilliant, and I'm off that day! [emoji16][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom