What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold GUNS N' ROSES (CE) NIB

lexi

Registered
JJP Guns N Roses Collectors Edition number 30 out of 500 still in the original box on a pallet UK/EU specification. Never got round to opening it as my games room did not have the room. I have the room now but am looking at another project. I cant recall what these were new from PH, I think they sold out in a few hours etc so if anyone knows please feedback, but will see if a forum member is interested first before other options. Location is near Sheffield.

Maybe longest set of acronyms seen on machines for sale - JJP GNR CE NIB UK EU!

£14,000

Attachments

• IMG_2754.JPG
    IMG_2754.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_2760.JPG
    IMG_2760.JPG
    122.7 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_2759.JPG
    IMG_2759.JPG
    138.5 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_2758.JPG
    IMG_2758.JPG
    124.1 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_2757.jpg
    IMG_2757.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_2756.JPG
    IMG_2756.JPG
    109.8 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_2755.JPG
    IMG_2755.JPG
    129.9 KB · Views: 103
So.......

Attachments

• -Do-you-feel-lucky-clint-eastwood-24780487-360-270.jpeg
    -Do-you-feel-lucky-clint-eastwood-24780487-360-270.jpeg
    17 KB · Views: 2
Great purchase. What a beautiful game. Would be really interesting to know if being in a box for over 2 years makes any difference to the (sporadic) playfield issues. My LE is still in box after 1 year. Hoping that is a good thing lol.

I long for the day I'm wealthy enough to spend 5 figures on a pinball and not open it for a year+ 😂
Lol yeah, I was going to move house and jit all fell through. Now I’m stuck up 8 flights of stairs looking for a bungalow 🤣 Belive ne… the pain is real 👍🏻

I've only played the standard, it's a great theme, if you like guns and roses and multiballs, there lots and they are endless 😀. After playing it recently I would consider it, reminds me a little of a more complex LOTR which I loved.

Congratulations to the new owner.

@lexi - I just found this information on an old message so thought I would share this with other JJP owners as well as the new GnR owner.

The nylon washers do not actually stop this, I used three stacked metal washers on all the GnRs I visited for pinball heaven in three positions - and also changed these posts out. Sadly I did not take photos or diagrams etc..... In all I probaby 50 odd machines and to my knowledge these have worked.

We also removed the post by the bumpers completely.

So I put in new posts (the better bally williams design with new bolts and washers under PF).

On top of PF these smaller two go next to the PF - https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product...asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1&tag=pinballinfo08-21

The larger ones go on top of the smaller washer - https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product...asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1&tag=pinballinfo08-21

HERE IS A VIDEO I SHOT FOR COL.

Back
Top Bottom