What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Group buy offer (wrap, ratchets) for those coming to NLP

cooldan

i like pizza
Hi guys, I offered up some pallet wrap and some ratchet straps as I don't need the bulk buys, and they went like hot cakes. So who else would potentially want some?

If I buy bulk again then I can get the wrap for £22 for 6, and the straps are £23 for 10, so you lot can buy a roll of pallet wrap for £4 and a ratchet strap for £2.50 if anyone interested?

Put your name below if you are, and if I get enough interest then I'll get some more delivered and bring them all up with me in the van.

@Paul or @Sgt GrizZ - feel free to move this to sale forum if you want, I started it here for maximum exposure

edit: for my info -current numbers including offline requests and including initial load, ratchet straps 50, pallet wraps 10 (up to post #13 plus all PMs and texts up to 24/09) = so i need to order extra 5 sets of straps, extra 2 sets of wrap ...

Last edited:
Most people aren't compulsive game hoarders or have revolving door collections like you and me, GrizZ, so nobody will want em.

immature.jpg

IMG_7646.PNG

Last edited:
Can I have 3 endless ratchet straps? My current straps have hooks which sometimes damage the pins.

There is no limit by the way guys, they don't run out. I haven't ordered them yet, so if you want 20 you can have 20.

Cheers, put me down for a couple of rolls and a couple of straps too, thanks. Need to replace some crap ones.

last call for these - i want to get them ordered in the next day or so, so they definitely arrive before the middle of next week .... anyone else want some?

also still a few bits for sale in this thread - legs, scanners, melon-sized pinballs, end stops, plastics, power box ....

Can you post some up to me. I'd like 4 ratchet straps and 5 rolls of pallet wrap.
Surely make more sense to order your own from eBay and have them delivered, than have Dan muck about with repacking and postage etc ??

Pallet wrap is damn heavy

I could be wrong, but I think this is a collection only offer

Sure no problem. I was looking at Amazon for the pallet wrap last week as I may be moving stuff around shortly. Will just buy from them..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SHRINK-WR...928533?hash=item236c8b5f15:g:5lwAAOSwNuxXb-n-

This is good price for 6 delivered. And importantly is the stronger 20 micron thick stuff. Any less just tears too easily I find.

Or this, a little pricier but longer per roll and has the extended core

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/6-Rolls-4...731288?hash=item4aa4754f18:g:TkMAAOSwPhdVEr7U

Excellent. Was hoping to get thick stuff, that's why I thought it might be better buying here. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction as I must protect my pins :)

Back
Top Bottom