What's new

Expired some stuff to sell at NLP (more stuff added)

Expired Due to no activity

cooldan

i like pizza
for sale at NLP - some magazines £10 SOLD
IMG_7535.JPG

for sale at NLP - some more magazines £25 for all 3 (or will split if nobody wants all three) SOLD
IMG_7561.JPG

for sale at NLP - two DMDs (dot matrix displays) - useful as spares or for testing. standard orange plasma displays, Cherry brand, will work in any BWS or DE/Sega/Stern (with your DMD controller board if necessary), fully working with no lines out £90 each or both for £160 SOLD
FullSizeRender.jpg IMG_7588.JPG IMG_7590.JPG

for sale at NLP - one DMD as above but not perfect - started outgassing (see pic). forget the vertical line, that's just from the DMD test, the line moved across and there's no lines or dots out. useful for testing or as a spare, but cheap due to the outgassing. £65 ono SOLD
IMG_7584.JPG

for sale at NLP - some glare guards (put them at the top end of the glass, wedged under the backbox, the block out all reflections from the DMD). low-tech and work perfectly. two plastic ones £6 each ALL SOLD, one metal one £10
FullSizeRender.jpg

for sale at NLP - playfield glass, decent quality standard size, two of them, hardly any scratches £20 each SOLD
IMG_7611.JPG

for sale at NLP - some legs (Bally Williams apparently). 28 1/2" long. a bit of rust but would clean up nice. £30
IMG_7609.JPG FullSizeRender(5).jpg

for sale at NLP - 3V lithium battery in a holder with wires for you to replace your current ticking-time-bomb board-mounted batteries. these will last for years and years and have a waaaay lower chance of leaking. three of them. £3 each SOLD
IMG_7613.JPG

for sale at NLP - two remote-battery holders for replacing your etc etc etc. croc clips on the end, can't remember but i think i may have mounted those. anyway you can cut em off and use em for something else if you want. £3 each SOLD
IMG_7614.JPG

for sale at NLP - some bumper caps. i dunno, how much are these things worth? a tenner? SOLD
IMG_7615.JPG

for sale at NLP - shaker motors, lovingly handmade by Phil Dixon (yes, he of 'Dixoning the flippers', the phrase on everyone's lips) - for some reason known on here as @Sven Normansson. i bought a ****load of these when he first made them, installed one on my MB and another on LOTR, and still have kept a couple back for future upgrades, but my eyes were bigger than my stomach and i'd prefer the cash now. one of them has a crack in the plastic cover on one side, but it doesn't affect how it works (and who cares how it looks, as it's inside the cab). charging the same as i paid when i cleared out Jon Mel's stock - £75 each, or £65 for the one with the crack in it. ALL SOLD
IMG_7616.JPG IMG_7617.JPG

for sale at NLP - a bottle of millwax, 99% full (used once) £3 SOLD
IMG_7618.JPG

for sale at NLP - ball trough from Sega Space Jam, so presumably would work in other Segas, but you should check. has 4 switches and a coil on it. full of troughy goodness. £30 SOLD
IMG_7619.JPG

for sale at NLP - transformer from Sega Space Jam £30 SOLD
IMG_7620.JPG

for sale at NLP - fluorescent tube, starter, ballast from Sega Space Jam £15 SOLD
IMG_7621.JPG

for sale at NLP - some kind of red screen for the DMD i think? i dunno, i bought it years ago probably while drunk, maybe someone here knows what it is and what it's worth. a tenner?
IMG_7622.JPG

for sale at NLP - an iphone charger for the one before the current ones that use a smaller 'lightning' charger. i can't use it anymore, so free to whoever says they want it first. £0 SOLD
IMG_7626.JPG

for sale at NLP - some wooden feet with slippy-slidey soft bottoms, bought about 5 years ago from @Dave Bishop i think? used so £6 SOLD
IMG_7624.JPG IMG_7625.JPG

for sale at NLP - groovy hand scanner, i think it's this one here, for some reason i have three of these buggers so obviously i need to sell two of them. this is a cool piece of kit, it's wireless (obviously) and i think it takes one triple-A battery or something; you move it across your playfield or cabinet or colleague's boobs or whatever, and it captures it in a file. attach to laptop and there it is, for printing or vectoring or enlarging or whatever. i used it to scan a playfield to make some waterslide decals, it worked a treat. recommended. who am i kidding with 'for some reason', i know exactly why i have three - i bought one late at night whilst pis$ed, the next day i forgot and bought it again. after a month i remembered and contacted them to say it hadn't arrived, they said sorry and that they'd send a replacement, two weeks later three turned up on consecutive days. anyway, two for sale at £25 each, new unused unopened, in original packaging.
FullSizeRender(1).jpg FullSizeRender(3).jpg FullSizeRender(2).jpg

for sale at NLP - power box from Sega Space Jam, with working line filter, on-off switch, fuse and varistor. £15
FullSizeRender(6).jpg

for sale at NLP - huge spheres that look like pinballs, with reflection of devilishly handsome chap in them (don't worry, they will reflect you if you buy them). the bolt and tape measure are there for scale, they're the largest you could buy, 18cm i think, back when i bought a bunch of them to roll about in my tiki hut on the astroturf looking like pinballs. i think i bought them from a place that sold them as garden ornaments or something, but i've seen people adapt them to use as a topper, as a trophy, and as a fetching hat. ok maybe the hat was a lie. here are some on ebay, look. they're incredibly heavy, weighing about ten kilos each, and made of platinum. actually that was another lie, they're hollow. so roll up, roll up, buy your pointless spherical shiny object here. £8 each
****ing huge metal ball weighing about 12 kilos and i'm not joking (1).jpg ****ing huge metal ball weighing about 12 kilos and i'm not joking (2).jpg

for sale at NLP - some more gizmos for an iPhone (maybe 4S, can't remember?) - a bumper case and a case that has a built-in charger thingy for extra battery life. £3 or one pint of beer.
more iphone stuff.JPG

for sale at NLP - some Gottlieb flipper coil end stops. £3 or one pint of beer.
IMG_7629.JPG

for sale at NLP - acrylic cut to 480 x 690mm, perfect backglass replacement size. has some tape adhesive on it that will probably come off with alcohol or googone. used so £5 SOLD
IMG_7631.JPG

for sale at NLP - some brand new ratchet straps. i regularly buy these from this same source, cheaper to buy lots at once so i just bought ten. would probably get round to using them all soon enough but i only really need a few. this is the source. it's the endless type, not the one with a hook. 5m long, 800kg strength, selling 4 at £2.50 each ALL SOLD - but selling more i've not bought yet as a free service HERE
ratchet straps.jpg

for sale at NLP - some pallet wrap. as above, i need some so i bought this job lot of strong 23-micron stuff that @Sgt GrizZ recommended. lasts for ages, 250m long per roll, and the extended handles are a must. i'm keeping some and some is spoken for, so 2 of these for sale at £4 each ALL SOLD - but see link, more coming if needed?
pallet wrap.jpg

for sale at NLP - some plastics from RFM, £10 ono
RFM plastics.jpg

maybe more to follow, maybe not

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160917_552cb9ee4ccade52265d4974e1b1ef4e.jpg

Last edited:
DMDs both gone (fastest out of 3 people got them)

When I dig them out I will see if there are any more and offer to whoever was second.

I also have a Cherry DMD (no dots or lines out) if anyone wants it. £95 posted or £90 taken to NLP. If you want it PM me and I can dig it out and take some pictures.

loads more stuff added in top post - legs, glass, scanners, :tut: big shiny balls :tut:, transformer, bumper caps, battery holders, shakers and more. :wave:

I am after a set of chrome legs for a System 3 Gottlieb if the ones you have fit I'll definitely buy those from you at NLP. Also looking for one plastic connector for the magnets on an Addams Family....

if the ones you have fit I'll definitely buy those from you at NLP
i haven't a scooby mate, all i know is they're 28 and a half inches long, and they have two holes, and feet attached. if you can get someone to tell you if they'd do the job, they're yours. i marked them as presumed sold for now, can you let me know before the end of next week?

i haven't a scooby mate, all i know is they're 28 and a half inches long, and they have two holes, and feet attached. if you can get someone to tell you if they'd do the job, they're yours. i marked them as presumed sold for now, can you let me know before the end of next week?
Gottlieb Sys 3 are usually 31 inch.

I think those are just common or garden 90s Bally Williams aren't they?

Probably not going to nlp but just reading cooldan description of all the items for sale makes this thread an entertaining experience. Ever thought of writing a blog or something? Maybe pinball related.

this is what's left, a few reduced in price as i wanna bring the lot and make some space - see top post in this thread for pics

Set of legs (allegedly BallyWilliams) 28 1/2" long - reduced to £25
Red plastic DMD screen - reduced to £8
Power box from Sega with working line filter, on-off switch, fuse and varistor - down to £12
Hand scanner, new in box x 2 - down to £20 each
iPhone4 charger and bumper - still just £0
Gottlieb end stops - now only £2 for 2
Shiny metallic melon-sized spheres, ornamental or use as trophies - reduced to £6 each or £15 for all three
some RFM plastics - down to £8

Last edited:
You're welcome to #1 and #3, you can probably pick up #2 later from someone as they sold at least 50 copies in the UK, I remember seeing the stack.

I think I'll have to pass on the pinball legs unfortunately. I measured them up and the ones that are on it are 28" which makes the machine sit very high. I'm going to try it with some 26" legs. Sorry!

Back
Top Bottom