What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Group Buy #1 - Treasure Cove Cleaning kit...

Ok, well i'm looking to get things together and ready for the second shipment. The first is currently winging it's way here at the moment
smile-1.png

So -

RAV

TEACHP8

PUDSEY PINBALL

BIGIAN

Are you guys all still in for this?

MULTIBALLS - Are you interested?

in fact - is anyone else interested in any more?

I wont be looking to take any money for another 1-2 weeks, however price should be the same (around £75 in shipping to you). I will have more info on customs charges etc once this first lot arrives (hopefully in a few days), however there is always the possibility that one or both shipments could be hit harder than the other, or not at all. It's the luck of the draw - and of course if your consignment makes it through cheaper then you will be refunded the excess.

I may also look at getting some Wax in if there is any interest in this.

Please remember that if anyone wants anything else specific it may prove cheaper in postage to include this with this last shipment. Any extra postage costs etc will be charged to the person wanted the extra bits - it would not be fair to charge the other for your postage. Saying that, it would probably be cheaper to add a little to the larger parcel, rather than pay a fresh shipping cost.... however a single item MAY get through with no customs, however in with a larger package is more likely to get charged if it does get stopped. Your choice - Your Decision.

This may be the last shipment for a while on these (remember that the saving is only really made on multiples of 5) because of the shipping economies and the discount we are getting (it's only a few $ however it all counts!).

Just to add that Jon over at 1ststoppinball will also be stocking this looking forward - this may well be at a more expensive rate since Jon also has other costs to pay - however it's not like these will be forever unavailable after this shipment.

If i get another 5 people wanting this then i MAY run another shipment, if the demand is there....

After this - Whats next??
biggrin-1.png

Paul

Current tracking....

Parcel tracks:

DateTimeLocationTracking Event

06-09-2012 06:16 Delivery Agent - CHICAGO Forwarded for export

03-09-2012 15:12 Delivery Agent - UNITED STATES AMERICA Collected from customer

Update on first shipment...

07-09-2012 09:25 Heathrow Airport Received in destination country

Just had an update saying that it's with Parcel force for 48 hour delivery - so presume it's cleared customs....

Ok as per usual Parcel Farce seem to have screwed things up....

USPS site :

CF201344728US

Priority Mail International Parcels

Customs Clearance

September 10, 2012, 8:52 am

GREAT BRITAIN

Customs Clearance

September 10, 2012, 8:51 am

GREAT BRITAIN

Processed Through Sort Facility

September 10, 2012, 8:47 am

GREAT BRITAIN

Processed Through Sort Facility

September 06, 2012, 6:16 am

ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)

Arrived at Sort Facility

September 06, 2012, 5:20 am

ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)

Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility

September 05, 2012, 11:42 pm

CHICAGO, IL 60688

Electronic Shipping Info Received

September 03, 2012

Royal Mail site :

Parcel Details

Parcel number: EC860952884GB

Service: Express 48

Parcel Farce Site :

Date​
Time​
Location​
Tracking Event​

12-09-2012​
12:40​
International Hub​
Awaiting Customs Charging​

10-09-2012​
08:52​
International Hub​
Awaiting Customs clearance​

10-09-2012​
08:47​
International Hub​
Received in destination country​

07-09-2012​
09:25​
Heathrow Airport​
Received in destination country​

06-09-2012​
06:16​
Delivery Agent - CHICAGO​
Forwarded for export​

03-09-2012​
15:12​
Delivery Agent - UNITED STATES AMERICA​
Collected from customer​

Have mailed them to ask WTF is happening...

Looks like it's sat there a/w customs for 2 days according to PF, and is still awaiting "customs Charging".

Royal mail seems to advise that it's on route

USPS seems to indicate Customs was cleared at 08:51/08:52 Monday morning....

Damn - i'm SO impatient!!!!

13-09-2012 06:50 International Hub

Revised charges to be paid

Hopefully that's downwards.....
wink-1.png

Having made a few calls i know exactly where it is (Not far), and if Lady luck is on our side I may be able to pick it up tomorrow, giving me the weekend to Package everything and get it ready to ship to you guys on Monday.

If she isn't (Minx!) then they should be arriving with me on Monday....

I also know the customs fees, so should be able to do some calculations later.... we maye have gotten off lightly....
smile-1.png

Well if shipping comes in as expected at around a fiver each (economy 2 day) then these should work out around £65 each - so therefore around a tenner each back
biggrin-1.png

Not confirmed though until all costs have been paid and confirmed
smile-1.png

Paul

Brilliant.

Many thanks for taking the time out to sort this for us.
wink-1.png

Much appreciated.
biggrin-1.png

Now where am I going to store all that stuff?
wink-1.png

Thanks for all your effort Paul, it really is appreciated.
biggrin-1.png

I was going to Jiffy bag it, however i think i'll just try to grab some small boxes as it offers more protection, so therefore you'll have a box to keep it all in... (as long as RM dont crush it!)....
wink-1.png

Daz/Carl/Adrian/Geoff - Could you pm me your addresses please, so they are all in one place and I can address everything tomorrow... Cheers
smile-1.png

Back
Top Bottom