What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Group Buy #1 - Treasure Cove Cleaning kit...

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Now i know, myself included, that there are a good few out there who would love to get a Treasure cove cleaning kit at a potentially good price. Maybe that is now....

If you hadnt heard or seen this product, then please check it out here :

http://www.treasure-cove.net/PolishingKit.htm

To quote the ordering page...

The 4" Shine Master kit includes the following:

bullet3-1.gif PowerCut #3, 8 oz bottle - use for mylar and heavy ground-in dirt.

bullet3-1.gif PowerCut #2, 8 oz bottle - use for ball marks & ground-in dirt.

bullet3-1.gif PowerCut #1, 8 oz bottle - use for swirl marks & final polish.

bullet3-1.gif 3" Sure-grip Velcro drive arbor for high speed drill.

bullet3-1.gif 4" Yellow "coarse" Foam Pad.

bullet3-1.gif 4" Black "fine" Foam Pad.

bullet3-1.gif 4" Wool polishing Pad.

bullet3-1.gif30 Min Instructional DVD Video included!

so you can achieve the same results that we do! (This DVD is not guaranteed be compatible with all DVD players)

The 2" Mini Shine Master kit (5 piece) includes the following:

bullet3-1.gif 2" Sure-grip Velcro drive arbor for high speed drill.

bullet3-1.gif 2" Black Lambswool Pad.

bullet3-1.gif 2" twisted wool Pad.

bullet3-1.gif 2" felt wavy pad.

bullet3-1.gif 2" green foam wavy pad

So i was looking at the COMBO kit since it's both the 4" and 2" kits above
smile-1.png

So, Working the prices based on a quote I got from Allen earlier today (to be completely transparent)..

Priority Mail for 5 kits is $62 to the UK

$80 each for 5 Combo Kits = $400

Total is $462

Therefore taking each kit (inc conversion using todays xe.com rates), and adding 20% VAT onto this (I dont believe these are Duty-able unless anyone can advise??!!).. makes around £70.32. Obviously this will vary, however comparing this to if i was to buy one kit on it's own using the same calculations, it would work out £87.31!!!

This is based on todays figures so will fluctuate with exchange rates etc, and ignores anything overlooked - all costs would be shared equally amongst the participants!

Dont want any payment yet... this is just for feelers, however would need payment up front as i'm now a poor separated man who cant afford anything any more.......
wink-1.png

So - interested - let me know below and if I can get another 4 together with me then we'll get it on! (If we get 10 then i'll ask for a re-quote!!)

Cheers

Paul

When I worked it out I think it was £87 for a single kit....

One thing Jon Mel has mentioned is that I have omitted shipping from me to the buyer, which I hadn't thought about.... For those that are going to northern lights I could bring along therefore postage would be zero. Failing that postage would be £5 max I recon using cheapest option at parcel2go..

I would probably be up for one of these as well.

Im away to read up on it more but seems decent and not to expensive

Think that makes 10 in just over a day...

Soz Repicas - i have just had the busiest week for years (work/other commitments) so have become a little distracted.

However a bit more good news.

Allen Shoppe updated me that these work out a few dollars cheaper...it all counts!

Hi

I finally was able to measure out what will fit in a large Flat-Rate box …

5 Combo Kits (PC#3, #2,#1, 4†pads, 2â€pads), weight = 12 pounds.

5 @ 78 = $390 plus $62 ship = $452

Also, note that theres no wax in the Combo Kit (reg $85 price)

So - what I shall do is this.....

I'll ask for payment of for the first 5 people that replied to the thread - thats Myself, Replicas, Calimori, Adrian Hufton and Carl Lawrence. If you guys can paypal me £75.25 each as a GIFT (it works out at about £70.53, however i need to send these on to you guys - this is at cost of course)... If any of you guys drop out, I will fill from the second group....

There is one condition to all this. I will repay any monies left over - however if a am a few quid out then i would request payment of the additional - i dont mind selling for cost, however i would rather not loose out if at all possible
smile-1.png

Once the first batch is through i will have more of an idea on costs, so i can be a little more accurate on the second shipment. By my count we have 10so far so that is two clear shipments as long as no-one drops out...

As soon as I have payment from all parties to paypal as a GIFT please - paul@pinballinfo.com then I shall make payment to Allen...

I may well order a box of Wax after the two projected shipments, however they physically wont fit as per Allen's mail above....

And i'll keep all parties informed via PM on here as to the status of the shipment....

Cheers

Paul

Forgot to add a note with my payment but I am pretty sure you know its from me.
wink-1.png

replicas' date=' post: 1697227 said:
Forgot to add a note with my payment but I am pretty sure you know its from me.
wink-1.png

Yup got it mate - 3 to go
smile-1.png

Ok - First 5 are now ordered from Allen. Lets see how long it takes to get here
smile-1.png

Multiballs - As soon as i get the first lot through and have sent them off, i'll be taking for a second batch as long as all has gone ok
smile-1.png
Should be around a week to 10 days going by experience on previous deliveries from the US...

Thanks for everyone's prompt responses...
smile-1.png

Paul

..Where can I purchase a handheld buffer?

I've a car one but I think it will be over powered for a play field.

If you buy the kit it comes with all the buffing pads you need... you just need a drill....
wink-1.png

Back
Top Bottom