What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Gottlieb Monte Carlo (Yes..... I'm being serious 😂)

MajesticPinball

Site Supporter
Alias
James Reed
Before you say it.... Yes I appreciate the fact this is the first and probably last time somebody creates a wanted ad for this game. It's always been on my list and I've potentially got the chance to get one but the price is a little more than I'd like it to be... so, like an idiot I was wondering if anybody happened to have one that needs a new home? If not I'll maybe persue the other one 😂

#VivaGottlieb 😂

Last edited:
Nowt wrong with Monte Carlo, best of all the gambling type games imo… who doesn't want a 10M shot? :D

I bought mine from a usual contact in Croatia, will ask if he has any others.

Before you say it.... Yes I appreciate the fact this is the first and probably last time somebody creates a wanted ad for this game. It's always been on my list and I've potentially got the chance to get one but the price is quite steep... so, like an idiot I was wondering if anybody happened to have one that needs a new home? If not I'll maybe persue the other one 😂

#VivaGottlieb 😂

Plenty of love out here for gottlieb games and 80b series in particular. Sold nearly 200 new cpu boards all over the world to 80b fans. Gone are the days of only talking about 90s williams games, the view is much wider nowadays, so if you like 80b games and monte carlo then great, don't be afraid to say so. The last game to leave my collection (if ever that dark day arrived) would be my gold wings, so there. 80b forever :)

Since getting Genesis and TX I've become obsessed with 80b's there probably isn't a single one that I wouldn't want to own day.... I'd even give spring break a go 😂

Plenty of love out here for gottlieb games and 80b series in particular. Sold nearly 200 new cpu boards all over the world to 80b fans. Gone are the days of only talking about 90s williams games, the view is much wider nowadays, so if you like 80b games and monte carlo then great, don't be afraid to say so. The last game to leave my collection (if ever that dark day arrived) would be my gold wings, so there. 80b forever :)
Thank you for making the boards and saving all of those machines. I've not needed one yet but if I ever do I'll get one of yours! :)

Since getting Genesis and TX I've become obsessed with 80b's there probably isn't a single one that I wouldn't want to own day.... I'd even give spring break a go 😂

Got like that myself.... although moved on Spring Break, Diamond Lady and Hot Shots eventually. Still got Bounter Hunter and Gold Wings to hunt out....

But gold wings I think comes up fairly regularly. Are they difficult to get hold off?

Last question if I ever remember to keep an eye out. What s the price of a decent gold wings?

Nowt wrong with Monte Carlo, best of all the gambling type games imo… who doesn't want a 10M shot? :D

I bought mine from a usual contact in Croatia, will ask if he has any others.

Just to update, he has none at moment but may be able to get hold of one over coming months.... I wouldn't hold your breath though.

He has Rock Encore, Big House and Hot Shots 80b's I think.

Just to update, he has none at moment but may be able to get hold of one over coming months.... I wouldn't hold your breath though.

He has Rock Encore, Big House and Hot Shots 80b's I think.
No worries, thanks for asking for me though! :)

Wasn't Moose selling his Bounty hunter @JMP a few months back. I think it was a silly low price. At least a few hundred under what I would think it was worth being uncommon.

@MajesticPinball There was a Monte carlo on bay not that long ago from a seller in Europe. He has a 50's rock and roll theme to his stuff. Can't remember his name. Some of his stuff is overpriced but the monte was an auction and I think it failed to get a bid for a few tries at £720.
He had a Victory not too long ago which wasn't booting. But it looked pretty clean.

Genesis has a place in my heart but lights camera action was most fun.
That genesis you sold me is beautiful now I'm really pleased with it. I'll be taking it to Pinfest would be good to meet you properly and play a few games on it.

@Horsey I don't suppose you remember the sellers name? I've wanted a Victory for the longest time as well 😂

That genesis you sold me is beautiful now I'm really pleased with it. I'll be taking it to Pinfest would be good to meet you properly and play a few games on it.

@Horsey I don't suppose you remember the sellers name? I've wanted a Victory for the longest time as well 😂
I just had a look through my history but can't see the name. I'm sure it had Dave in the user name. He was definitely a business.
I always regretted not buy a Victory and a Op Thunder from a guy that wasn't that far from me. The pair went for £1200 in the end iirc.
Cheers
Mark

Back
Top Bottom