What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Gottlieb Monte Carlo (Yes..... I'm being serious 😂)

Wasn't Moose selling his Bounty hunter @JMP a few months back. I think it was a silly low price. At least a few hundred under what I would think it was worth being uncommon.

He doesn't have a System 80b Bounty Hunter.... you thinking of his Deadly Weapon?

@magic That's the fella mate. Cheers.

Can't say I know anyone who has dealt with him James but any Gott he seems to sell goes for a sensible price unlike the rest of his machines

That one is beautiful, thanks for thinking of me mate. I'll be watching to see what it goes for. I'm going to pick one up project one later tonight. I don't have room for it but that's not important right? 😂

....and the Ebay one up to nearly a grand already with four days to go. Must be more love for it than thought... and that Excalibur didn't get a single bid. Always surprising with these.

Cab looks good but he reports metalwork has been spray-painted, some wear spots on playfield plus translight fade…. £1,350 price too much for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom