What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gottlieb Arena

I had never seen one either.
I know Poibug had his eye on it, wonder if he won it ?

I had never seen one either.
I know Poibug had his eye on it, wonder if he won it ?

Yeah i was tempted for another cpu tester game, but i had to remember my games count is supposed to be going down (damn this affliction!) and i also thought of poibug when i saw it to. I hope he did get it. Looks interesting. Apparently the same artist who did Gorgar. Spot the similarities?

Does look like a good deal! Exactly the sort of thing I would buy if I had the space

I'm sure that the forum member that won it will make themselves known later ;)

So much for me not buying any pinball machines for a while..... :rolleyes: Hard to refuse when it's below £200 with less than 30 mins to go.... Hoping all goes through, I love the sound effects and music on these old Gott's.

GrizZ, welcome to it for the Slam if by some miracle an easy fix (unlikely) and NLP can get it in their van. Think I may need Chris, Jim and Luke over here soon. :D

So much for me not buying any pinball machines for a while..... :rolleyes: Hard to refuse when it's below £200 with less than 30 mins to go.... Hoping all goes through, I love the sound effects and music on these old Gott's.

GrizZ, welcome to it for the Slam if by some miracle an easy fix (unlikely) and NLP can get it in their van. Think I may need Chris, Jim and Luke over here soon. :D
It was only the other day when you were playing pinball at mine that you were saying no more pinball machines for a while. Sheesh !

Well isn't there only one of them? Seems to be several kongs :0p

I believe only 9 or 10 Kongs were made. How many survive ?? Never heard of one in this country. Though oddly enough when DE decided not to run with King Kong they reworked the playfield into Back To The Future ....so in a way, yes we sort of have KK ;)

I believe only 9 or 10 Kongs were made. How many survive ?? Never heard of one in this country. Though oddly enough when DE decided not to run with King Kong they reworked the playfield into Back To The Future ....so in a way, yes we sort of have KK ;)

Andy played a Krull in the UK - pretty sure it was an arcade.Sooo hope this comes back to life

It was only the other day when you were playing pinball at mine that you were saying no more pinball machines for a while. Sheesh !

Hah I know... and I recall you saying that never works if the 'right' machine comes up.

Anyway, no word from the seller yet.....

I hope the seller hasn't reneged :(

Ha ha! Ground updates, ground updates, ground updates, new 12v rectifier and cap, new fixed 5v regulator, new connectors, new line cord and filter, check all fuses for correct rating - then power up and access with the driver connector disconnected from your CPU board ;)

Contacted tonight. :) Just need to muster Martin tomorrow, otherwise I've got a very long drive for pickup.....
If you do need to collect and want some company on the trip then I will join you.

If you do need to collect and want some company on the trip then I will join you.

Cheers mate ! Although spoke to Martin today and hopefully sorting it over next week or so, so hopefully we won't need to.

Another 80B game ready to be resurrected i hope. CPU Boards available to bring them back from the dead! Get in touch to get on the pre-order list

Pm'd ya. Looks a likely candidate.... Daughterboard/chip pressing appears to bring more of the game back to life. Nothing from the display though.... At least I can get on with cleaning, polishing and vacuuming the spiders and cobwebs in the meantime. Looks like it's been 'stored' a long time.... Playfield and plastics good though and cab/art doable so looking forward to restoring it. Not sure all can be done in time for the Slam though.... :confused:

Back
Top Bottom