What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gottlieb Appreciation Thread

Matt Adams has a US one with the spinning backglass but I doubt he'd sell it. Not sure I'd want to maintain one anyway!!

@VeeMonroe if you like "fast machines with brutal play" I wouldn't get and old machine as these always feel soft compared to modern ones. But then again, I don't consider LOTR as a fast brutal machine either :D

nine ball, quicksilver, HGT, FG, Medusa

Just bumping this thread and linking to my Wanted ad.

If you’re thinking of moving on a Black Hole (US edition) or potentially Robo-War/TX Sector in a few months’ time, I would be 100% open to that.

We have played Spirit, Genie, etc. at Pinball Republic and really enjoy those.

Also open to other suggestions for Gottliebs that fit the criteria in the advert.

Last edited:
Just bumping this thread and linking to my Wanted ad.

If you’re thinking of moving on a Black Hole (US edition) or potentially Robo-War/TX Sector in a few months’ time, I would be 100% open to that.

We have played Spirit, Genie, etc. at Pinball Republic and really enjoy those.

Also open to other suggestions for Gottliebs that fit the criteria in the advert.
Welcome to the Gottlieb appreciation society 🎉🎉

I own a few on your want list.
Good choices.
Robo and TX are great, so glad I have both, and I know @JMP thinks the same.No way we would sell.
Plus there's only a handful of people in the country that have one of those two.
're Black Hole you could do what I did and buy a European one but add the speech board, not hard to do

I own a few on your want list.
Good choices.
Robo and TX are great, so glad I have both, and I know @JMP thinks the same.No way we would sell.
Plus there's only a handful of people in the country that have one of those two.
're Black Hole you could do what I did and buy a European one but add the speech board, not hard to do
Yeah, I’m starting to get the impression that there simply aren’t enough pins of my preferred era in the UK, and I’m going to have to - unfortunately - bite the bullet and sell enough of our unused tabletop gaming crap to import something.

I really wanted the spinning backglass on BH and, unfortunately, it looks like it’d be ~£2.5k to convert (inc. deepening the cab, buying the twin back glasses and fitting a motor/printed spinning disk).

Bit of gottlieb tlc here with Courtneys latest patient
haunted house was the first pinball i loved as a child. I was **** at it, but loved it anyway. There was one in the arcade on the caravan park we went to most weekends, in Withernsea. Most of my 10p's that didn't go in video games, went in that.

Worst cab ever has got to be Bad Girls surely? Can imagine this in a tacky 80s cocktail bar back in the day.
View attachment 76174

Hang on …. How did Bad Girls get discussed and this picture not get posted again 😁
Just a regular Tuesday night a few years back kicking back and playing some Bad Girls in @Will s (red hair, seated) tacky 80s themed garage/cocktail bar

2369E392-37FB-431D-8260-128F9A76A912.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom