MajesticPinball

MajesticPinball

Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2018
Essex
Facebook.com
Alias
James Reed
Ah nice one, looks in good nick. Hope you have the backbox ;). Any topper?
Yeah I have the backbox, translite is really faded and the topper is long gone sadly. The playfield is really nice, cabinet not too shabby, coin door is hideous so will try and get a new one for it.

I must admit your Genesis build was perfect
Thank you I'm very pleased with it, appreciate that comment 👍

JMP

Site Supporter
Aug 12, 2011
Lancashire
www.youtube.com
Yeah I have the backbox, translite is really faded and the topper is long gone sadly. The playfield is really nice, cabinet not too shabby, coin door is hideous so will try and get a new one for it.
Will keep a look out for translight… Marco have sold them previously but not sure on the demand for this title (!). There are the alternatives, but I like to keep them original, cheese or no cheese. Keep an eye on Best of Pinball in Germany too.

Reactions: MajesticPinball
OP
MajesticPinball

MajesticPinball

Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2018
Essex
Facebook.com
Alias
James Reed
Got Monte Carlo set up today and swapped over the MPU with one I had in Genesis and it booted up for the first time. Loads of little issues and a few segments out on the display but looks promising. Going to have to look into why the MPU it came with instantly locks up though.
IMG_20200213_183351.jpg

Poibug

Registered
Aug 10, 2011
flintshire
Segment joints crack, may be able to join with silver epoxy. Aftermarket led displays available tòo.
If will to change, just the gas display available too