What's new

Gofer love anyone?

Replay

Site Supporter
IMG_0607.JPG Bowen Kerins says one of the greatest shots in pinball is the super jackpot on NGG.

First you have to score a jackpot and then on the same multiball, hit a hole in one to get the super.

Have to agree this shot feels as good as any shot in pinball:)

NGG is a bit underrated as personally prefer it to TZ and TAF - flamesuit on:cool:

The SJ also increases - Bowen once scored a 70 million SJ on a tournament 3 ball game - anyone who knows this game, that is just ridiculous as it starts at 7 milliono_O

Anyway NGG is serious fun:D

Last edited:
Always liked NGG. Might have to add it to the list.

Oh, and i also prefer it to both TAF and TZ. Its just a lot more fun to play for me.

Agreed , Colour DMD suits this game really well.

The jackpot shot is pretty hard, having to hit the left ramp with the upper flipper. Don't think I've had a super jackpot yet, only seem to make the hole in one about 1 in every 10 attempts.

I'm finding it hard to hit the jackpot with the upper flipper also might need tweaked a little,the hole in one shot is brilliant what a buzz when you get it,also the the build up to multiball is good then when you get it the light show and sound is very good really enjoying it but a lot harder than playing it on pinball arcade.

NGG was for me a grail pin, used to spend hours on it back at the student union. Bought one last year and couldn't stand it after a couple of months. A fun game but it got old very quickly for me.

Great game - had one for years!
You need to keep the flippers well maintained as the shots all need power!
Love that if you aren't playing well, the Gofers really take the p*ss!

Agreed , Colour DMD suits this game really well.

The jackpot shot is pretty hard, having to hit the left ramp with the upper flipper. Don't think I've had a super jackpot yet, only seem to make the hole in one about 1 in every 10 attempts.
It's the super jackpot that makes this game very addictive.
Not only is it a fantastic feeling getting the super, there is the knowledge that it will keep getting bigger depending how many jackpots are collected.
My biggest is 9 million and I am not playing well enough to get much higher. I haven't yet become club champion as 60 million is a big score on this game.

Goe to 8 minutes exactly to see Bowen get the SJ:)

Back
Top Bottom