What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gofer love anyone?

Replay

Site Supporter
IMG_0607.JPG Bowen Kerins says one of the greatest shots in pinball is the super jackpot on NGG.

First you have to score a jackpot and then on the same multiball, hit a hole in one to get the super.

Have to agree this shot feels as good as any shot in pinball:)

NGG is a bit underrated as personally prefer it to TZ and TAF - flamesuit on:cool:

The SJ also increases - Bowen once scored a 70 million SJ on a tournament 3 ball game - anyone who knows this game, that is just ridiculous as it starts at 7 milliono_O

Anyway NGG is serious fun:D

Last edited:
Always liked NGG. Might have to add it to the list.

Oh, and i also prefer it to both TAF and TZ. Its just a lot more fun to play for me.

Agreed , Colour DMD suits this game really well.

The jackpot shot is pretty hard, having to hit the left ramp with the upper flipper. Don't think I've had a super jackpot yet, only seem to make the hole in one about 1 in every 10 attempts.

I'm finding it hard to hit the jackpot with the upper flipper also might need tweaked a little,the hole in one shot is brilliant what a buzz when you get it,also the the build up to multiball is good then when you get it the light show and sound is very good really enjoying it but a lot harder than playing it on pinball arcade.

NGG was for me a grail pin, used to spend hours on it back at the student union. Bought one last year and couldn't stand it after a couple of months. A fun game but it got old very quickly for me.

Great game - had one for years!
You need to keep the flippers well maintained as the shots all need power!
Love that if you aren't playing well, the Gofers really take the p*ss!

Agreed , Colour DMD suits this game really well.

The jackpot shot is pretty hard, having to hit the left ramp with the upper flipper. Don't think I've had a super jackpot yet, only seem to make the hole in one about 1 in every 10 attempts.
It's the super jackpot that makes this game very addictive.
Not only is it a fantastic feeling getting the super, there is the knowledge that it will keep getting bigger depending how many jackpots are collected.
My biggest is 9 million and I am not playing well enough to get much higher. I haven't yet become club champion as 60 million is a big score on this game.

Goe to 8 minutes exactly to see Bowen get the SJ:)

Back
Top Bottom