What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Godzilla Premium

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all respect to jp premium it’s not a patch on Godzilla premium I wouldn’t trade mine for a jp premium and I want a jp premium … fair play if you get a trade though
Oh bog off. What is it about this forum with hungry-fingered downer people. You already told me that when I offered it to you dm when you were wanting one.

I'm seriously going off pinball with the likes of you and @Neil McRae being insufferable smartass tits.

Like pinball matters. It's a fun game and lots of us love it. There is no being a connoisseur. Just a dullard.

Tom

Blimey Tom have you woke up on the wrong side of the bed I weren’t having a go just saying imo I think gz is superior to jp both are great but gz for me is Elwins best to date … I’m not being a insufferable smart **** if you manage to get a trade that’s fantastic I hope you do

Blimey Tom have you woke up on the wrong side of the bed I weren’t having a go just saying imo I think gz is superior to jp both are great but gz for me is Elwins best to date … I’m not being a insufferable smart **** if you manage to get a trade that’s fantastic I hope you do
I refer the honorable gentleman to the statement I gave some moments ago.

If you get a trade then that’s fantastic but I have a opinion too and it wasn’t ment to diminish your request for a trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom