What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Getaway HS2 beacon assembly

Good luck with that. They seem to be like hens teeth.

I bought an assembly bit by bit over a couple of years, only got it installed the day I sold the machine. Dread to think what I paid for it in total but it wasn't cheap. Got the beacon cover from Portugal and the light assembly bit from Greece. Got the board from England I think...

Anyhow good luck with your search

damn I was hoping it wasn't the case, I would like it original but I have fitted those led strobes before from China which look pretty cool, there's a video on YouTube of them in action. Look like I'm gunna have to fit them again till I can source one, :(

Millionaire s used to be great doners for the motor part and then some red lens plastic inside the white dome.

The ones I posted aren't LED they have the actual spinning motor.

Export-Spec Millionaire & High Speed used the same beacon lamp/motor, but AFAIR they (and the triple beacons on F-14) operated on 28v power, while the one on Getaway is 12v.

thanks for the help fellas but i got giddy after a few beers and ended up paying nearly £200 for all the parts i needed from marco and pspa :/ i should probably lay of the beers ha ha

Excellent. Drink more beer if it helps you do things the proper way. ;)

I have a NOS F-14 beacon motor (same as Highspeed / Highspeed II).

Actually, the motor for F-14 is a lot larger than that used in High Speed and export-spec Millionaire, and both types (as mentioned in #10 above) are a different voltage from the motor for High Speed II.

Back
Top Bottom