What's new

Found it! Getaway HS2 beacon assembly

Good luck with that. They seem to be like hens teeth.

I bought an assembly bit by bit over a couple of years, only got it installed the day I sold the machine. Dread to think what I paid for it in total but it wasn't cheap. Got the beacon cover from Portugal and the light assembly bit from Greece. Got the board from England I think...

Anyhow good luck with your search

damn I was hoping it wasn't the case, I would like it original but I have fitted those led strobes before from China which look pretty cool, there's a video on YouTube of them in action. Look like I'm gunna have to fit them again till I can source one, :(

Millionaire s used to be great doners for the motor part and then some red lens plastic inside the white dome.

The ones I posted aren't LED they have the actual spinning motor.

Export-Spec Millionaire & High Speed used the same beacon lamp/motor, but AFAIR they (and the triple beacons on F-14) operated on 28v power, while the one on Getaway is 12v.

thanks for the help fellas but i got giddy after a few beers and ended up paying nearly £200 for all the parts i needed from marco and pspa :/ i should probably lay of the beers ha ha

Excellent. Drink more beer if it helps you do things the proper way. ;)

I have a NOS F-14 beacon motor (same as Highspeed / Highspeed II).

Actually, the motor for F-14 is a lot larger than that used in High Speed and export-spec Millionaire, and both types (as mentioned in #10 above) are a different voltage from the motor for High Speed II.

Back
Top Bottom