What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GB Vault and James Bond

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Im still waiting for TOTANrm and CCrm Neil ?

Kanaeda is getting more wrong than he is right. Could it be click bait even ? mmmmm? on the internet - who knows?

GB vault would have the same DMD as well as the same flipper spacing. It is rare for Stern to change anything (they did chang the AC/DC Pro vault artwork).

Bond has been on the rumour mill longer than Jaws. I can not possibly comment ;)

The day the bond pin comes out, which I guess for contractural reasons will have to be in the next year I believe, I'll share how I knew it was coming...

James Bond makes sense to me as a new game that Stern would make.

GB Vault however... not so much. I was convinced people weren't massively hot on the gameplay to start with, and is it worth the license cost to do another run? Or have they still got access to that? (GB not vanishing on Pinball Arcade like ACDC did makes me think the license is less restricted.) But I am of course guessing, and talking out of my ass about GB entirely. New Sterns aren't in my wheelhouse - I just play other people's Sterns like a parasite.

Imagine what they could do with art on Live + Let Die.
Maybe with Beatles pin and Paul McCartney giving JJP the song on GnR ...... it could be a goer with Sterns Bond?

Stern need to this right, lots of toys/gadgets, there is so much to choose from for film clips/ modes.. I think it’s too much!

I guess its No Time To Die.
Cant see Stern verging off into a memory lane of Bond.

Stock film pictures I think. Usual stuff.

Retheme an older pin at worse case

The rights for the various films/actors must be a nightmare to negotiate so maybe they'll get the book rights and use their own images.

An N64 Goldeneye theme would be awesome (with video mode N64 game built in)

Back
Top Bottom