GB Vault and James Bond

Pick Holder

Site Supporter
Jul 18, 2016
Bournville, Birmingham.
Im still waiting for TOTANrm and CCrm Neil ?

Kanaeda is getting more wrong than he is right. Could it be click bait even ? mmmmm? on the internet - who knows?

GB vault would have the same DMD as well as the same flipper spacing. It is rare for Stern to change anything (they did chang the AC/DC Pro vault artwork).

Bond has been on the rumour mill longer than Jaws. I can not possibly comment ;)

OP
Neil McRae

Neil McRae

Site Supporter
Jun 5, 2016
Surrey
playpinball.uk
Alias
Neil McRae
The day the bond pin comes out, which I guess for contractural reasons will have to be in the next year I believe, I'll share how I knew it was coming...

Reactions: cyberkryten

PBrookfield

Resident Uneconomical Repair Representative
Mar 23, 2017
Wolverhampton, UK
Alias
Paul
James Bond makes sense to me as a new game that Stern would make.

GB Vault however... not so much. I was convinced people weren't massively hot on the gameplay to start with, and is it worth the license cost to do another run? Or have they still got access to that? (GB not vanishing on Pinball Arcade like ACDC did makes me think the license is less restricted.) But I am of course guessing, and talking out of my ass about GB entirely. New Sterns aren't in my wheelhouse - I just play other people's Sterns like a parasite.

Sako-TRG

Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2018
DG126TW
Imagine what they could do with art on Live + Let Die.
Maybe with Beatles pin and Paul McCartney giving JJP the song on GnR ...... it could be a goer with Sterns Bond?

Dave Bishop

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Sidcup, Kent
Stern need to this right, lots of toys/gadgets, there is so much to choose from for film clips/ modes.. I think it’s too much!

Vimtoman

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2018
London
I guess its No Time To Die.
Cant see Stern verging off into a memory lane of Bond.

Stock film pictures I think. Usual stuff.

Retheme an older pin at worse case

Reactions: PBrookfield

cyberkryten

Registered
Jul 18, 2017
Wiltshire
Alias
Martyn
The rights for the various films/actors must be a nightmare to negotiate so maybe they'll get the book rights and use their own images.

An N64 Goldeneye theme would be awesome (with video mode N64 game built in)

Reactions: crsedgar

windoesnot

Site Supporter
Aug 10, 2014
Lancashire
Alias
Ian Walmsley
news-clipart-extra-extra-read-all-about-it-5.png