What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete Garage Conversion

Like that colour!
All my rooms are white 😂 I dunno what I'll do my pinroom in... Probably white.. 🙄🙄

lol noooo ><

Looks like you will mate :D
How have you both got your screed floor to dry so quickly? I have having building work and have been told it’s a day per mm to dry before fitting flooring (especially wood!). We have 75mm screed, so 75 days before flooring!

Last edited:
How have you both got your screed floor to dry so quickly? I have having building work and have been told it’s a day per mm to dry before fitting flooring (especially wood!). We have 75mm flooring, so 75 days before flooring!
Mine is resin not screed :)

How have you both got your screed floor to dry so quickly? I have having building work and have been told it’s a day per mm to dry before fitting flooring (especially wood!). We have 75mm screed, so 75 days before flooriing

How have you both got your screed floor to dry so quickly? I have having building work and have been told it’s a day per mm to dry before fitting flooring (especially wood!). We have 75mm screed, so 75 days before flooring!
they say 1 Day per mm up to 40mm then 0.5 day for the remaining 35mm.
If you haven't already I would recommend Getting a dehumidifier on in there and a blower to create circulation. stagnant air will almost stop the drying process.
Read the manufacturers instructions on the screed they used, it should say on there, fingers crossed it drys quicker.
Will all be worth it

If you haven't already I would recommend Getting a dehumidifier on in there and a blower to create circulation. stagnant air will almost stop the drying process.
Read the manufacturers instructions on the screed they used, it should say on there, fingers crossed it drys quicker.
Will all be worth it
Lay a sheet of clear plastic down and see how much moisture it traps.
A good test to see how much moisture will build up under your finished flooring if its laid too early

Thanks
Will all be worth it

Will all be worth it
Thanks for the advice!

Thanks

Thanks for the advice!
Mine was a concrete base with about 5mm of screed. Was walkable on in about 2 days. Used a dehumidifier to speed up the process was fully dry by about day 5

Mine was a concrete base with about 5mm of screed. Was walkable on in about 2 days. Used a dehumidifier to speed up the process was fully dry by about day 5
Nice!

Looking forward to seeing yours done!

Door and Window is in!

Well the frame of the Window at any rate ><.

PXL_20211214_095759274.jpg

IMG-20211214-WA0001.jpg

PXL_20211214_130624565.jpg

PXL_20211214_130610554.jpg

IMG-20211214-WA0000.jpg

Tomorrow they will:
Install the Glass
Re-latex some of the floor where there is a small lip.
Plaster the wall where the door went in.
Seal the door frame

I'll paint the door area in about 2 days once i'm satisfied the plaster is dry
After the primer goes down i'll coat the final paint probably Saturday

Flooring is due to complete Monday

It's looking magnificent mate, great job.
Thanks Gonzo, just waiting for the paint to dry then i'll change the light and eletrical sockets out and mount the DMD clock and neon sign.

Its gone in so quick, but at the same time Xmas is right around the corner so to the wire getting it all in.

I hope I calculated enough flooring ><

Wow, looks fantastic. How many games you reken fit along that wall 4 or 5?
Stranger things looks amazing would really like this game :)

Ooof that's tight.

I have to take a piece off my side gate everytime I move something in or out. My old house I had to take the front door off!

Looking spot on. Very nice work. Just in time for Christmas!

Wow, looks fantastic. How many games you reken fit along that wall 4 or 5?
Stranger things looks amazing would really like this game :)
5 is doable right now I've spread em out. I'm the talk on the estate this time not over conversion permission 🤣

Back
Top Bottom