What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Games room

This was my pin shed back in the day! When i had a near complete movie pin collection mostly sega de, now turned into a kids play room and my pins are all in my converted garage, i remember having a nightmare taking the glass out had to shuffle!
I recon you could have jacked the front up and slid the glass over the opposite pin, might of had to pull pin forward a bit.

Sorry should have been replying and following this thread. Seems I started my thread in wrong forum?:

WOW I am NOT alone in making spaces. Thanks for information and MORE ideas.
My garage 5.1m by 2.4m. Main worry was good old UK weather specially at the moment.
My basic plans are carpet tiles & insolation for garage door (Still in use).
Great build Wintonmartin and plan on something along these lines in future.

Currently have 3 setup, RFM able to fit side ways and still abe able to remove glass if needed.
Still planning layout & adding my arcade cabinet, but moving stuff around limited (Thanks covid 19). Thinking buying these to help:
Maybe add this to resources for moving table around in your own home, do not think suitable for location to location.

Last edited:
Sorry should have been replying and following this thread. Seems I started my thread in wrong forum?:
[/URL]

WOW I am NOT alone in making spaces. Thanks for information and MORE ideas.
My garage 5.1m by 2.4m. Main worry was good old UK weather specially at the moment.
My basic plans are carpet tiles & insolation for garage door (Still in use).
Great build Wintonmartin and plan on something along these lines in future.

Currently have 3 setup, RFM able to fit side ways and still abe able to remove glass if needed.
Still planning layout & adding my arcade cabinet, but moving stuff around limited (Thanks covid 19). Thinking buying these to help:
[/URL]
Maybe add this to resources for moving table around in your own home, do not think suitable for location to location.
Thanks. I'm a little gutted I put double doors in to be honest. I could have fitted another 3 down that wall!

If you're keeping your door then maybe fit some insulation to the back of the door and some foil vapour barrier over the top. If it's wood then you could staple it and it'd be straight forward. If it's metal then you may need to baton it and use self tappers.

Fit some draft excluder where you can too!

Gel backed carpet on a roll is really cheap and hard wearing like carpet tiles. It should lay better if the floor is slightly uneven.

Hope this helps.

I see this as 2 stage project.
Stage 1 the basics. It's cool in there so need to fit insulation. Worry about tables vs. cold.
Door idea:
Extendable Telescopic Shower Curtain Pole
and Waterproof QUILTED FABRIC.

Still looking at floor ideas, will look into backed carpet.

Stage 2 walls and partition wall for door.

Had the joiner round to box in the services create some storage and a work bench. Now I just need a project

Attachments

• 20210112_183635.jpg
    20210112_183635.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_20210107_183112_942.jpg
    IMG_20210107_183112_942.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 43
Very tempting. It's definitely going to be the first to go as I don't seem to gel with the machine. I've still got a few LEDs to replace on it and waiting on some cliffys

Back
Top Bottom