What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Games Room of the Year UK - £3k prize

And you're probably best closing the seat. Unless you're hoping to clinch the win by having a BMX track in there :eek: ;)

Just a pic of the pins from tonight.....

View attachment 21280
Ian - that is literally awesome. I'll be chuffed when i get 5 of 'em lined up in the pinshed/gardenoffice, let alone 11!

Nice to see ST LE getting the attention too. My bloody left (player's right) Nacelle light has gone duff - check the wires at the back-left of the the Vengeance ship - mine have snapped with all the ship movement.

Maybe I'm being a bit unfair, but they seem to have selected the finalists now on their website and the majority of people have massive gamesrooms anyway. Doesn't a prize of 3k kind of defeat the object? They look like they have enough money already!

Maybe I'm being a bit unfair, but they seem to have selected the finalists now on their website and the majority of people have massive gamesrooms anyway. Doesn't a prize of 3k kind of defeat the object? They look like they have enough money already!
I agree entirely. Money to money. But it helps them sell 'the dream' to potential customers...

Nice to see ST LE getting the attention too. My bloody left (player's right) Nacelle light has gone duff - check the wires at the back-left of the the Vengeance ship - mine have snapped with all the ship movement.

Mine turned up NIB with that issue, and non working shaker motor, but all resolved now

Back
Top Bottom