What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Game Of Thrones

It certainly went downhill a bit but the second last episode is f-cking amazing

I will have to respectfully disagree! Whilst is was an amazing spectacular, it was so far away from the story it made no sense!

I am (was!) a huge GOT fan and I am still waiting for books 6 and 7 (if they ever get written), but the show finished on a huge disappointment!

The whole Danerys/John Snow storyline sucked a$$ for sure - but for the love of god you can't tell me you didn't enjoy the death of the white walker king !?

The whole Danerys/John Snow storyline sucked a$$ for sure - but for the love of god you can't tell me you didn't enjoy the death of the white walker king !?

SPOILER ALERT (in case someone has been under a rock)!

What the old ‘I just turned Southpaw and stabbed him’ move’?

No, I have to be honest, I didn’t think a small 16 year old girl was going take down the King of The World! I thought it was a cop out.

Dude. They spent about 3 seasons training her up to be one of those no-face assassins! She was probably a lefty all along! Her and Ned Flanders!

What would have been a cop out is if John, or Danerys, or the dragon, or literally any of the other characters we were expecting had done it instead.

The foreshadowing was so subtle - you will take the life from many eyes, brown eyes, green eyes and “BLUE EYES” winks at the camera, smiles nods, winks, nods again.

the end of the tv show was shocking!

I liked all seasons, will watch again once I get the 4k box set which comes out next month.

You need to see both Stranger Things and The Mandalorian if you think those two are 1 and 2 😂
Stranger things is ok, but not even in the same ball park as Sopranos.
Watch a episode like Pine Barron's and then watch those BMX kids and you will see what I mean :)
The Sopranos is epic, David Chase did a amazing job and I can't wait for the new Sopranos movie next year.

The Sopranos is the best TV show ever and Tony Soprano is the GOAT TV character. Crazy ass show that never gets old no matter how many times I watch it. I remember back in the day buying season one on VHS on a whim, had no idea what I was letting myself in for. And Rob man, Pine Barrons absolutely cracks me up!

The Sopranos is the best TV show ever and Tony Soprano is the GOAT TV character. Crazy ass show that never gets old no matter how many times I watch it. I remember back in the day buying season one on VHS on a whim, had no idea what I was letting myself in for. And Rob man, Pine Barrons absolutely cracks me up!

I was lucky enough to get a invite to the big mans house :)
I sat in the garden with a coffee and just waited for the ducks that never came.....

Attachments

• 20141112_125516.jpg
    20141112_125516.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 43
SPOILER ALERT (in case someone has been under a rock)!

What the old ‘I just turned Southpaw and stabbed him’ move’?

No, I have to be honest, I didn’t think a small 16 year old girl was going take down the King of The World! I thought it was a cop out.

She was 16 and a HALF 😡

Never seen a single episode of sopranos or game of thongs.
Not got a scooby what y’all talking about. But I did watch minder. Apart from the odd Ford Capri I seem to remember that show was pretty cool........

We'll have to be careful here mate. I was going to discuss the final episode of The Professionals but I don't want to spoil it for you.

In other news there's a cracking little comedy about a B&B owner which features a Spanish waiter and a bloke from Monty Python . . . I think it will be a hit.

'The red wedding' episode was brilliantly disturbing, left me with trauma for a few days. 'Battle of the bastards' was another epic, the production level on 1hr of TV was unreal .

I have not watched Sopranos yet I know I'm in for a treat just savouring the not knowing for a little longer.

No one mentioned the ex chemistry teacher turned meth dealer.

Edie Falco was the best actress in that show she was sheer brilliance, Dominic Chianese a close second.
Agreed, then JG…
Some of uncle juniors one liners 😂
When he falls over in the shower “your sisters c**t”
Sopranos, full of great humour and extremely well written and directed.
Best series ever.

Agreed, then JG…
Some of uncle juniors one liners 😂
When he falls over in the shower “your sisters c**t”
Sopranos, full of great humour and extremely well written and directed.
Best series ever.
It was James for me, amazing actor and amazing guy from what I have read and other cast members I have talked to. Can't wait to see his son play him in the new movie in a few months. He has some big shoes to fill...

It was James for me, amazing actor and amazing guy from what I have read and other cast members I have talked to. Can't wait to see his son play him in the new movie in a few months. He has some big shoes to fill...
Yep, lucky you, having a chance to talk with them …awesome. They are releasing a book also.
I’ve been listening to all the pod casts by Michael Imperioli and Steve Schirripa. It’s been fun hearing about how the casting, script writing and directing occurs. Learning about the background of the actors.
It’s great hearing the little true stories about the cast.
For example, I couldn’t believe some of these actors wait tables in Hollywood until they get a big break.
Even Dominic Chianese was on his ass living in a bed sit until the Sopranos.
He played Johnny Ola in Godfather 2 and it was the casting director Georgianne Walken that thought he would be perfect for the part.
She did a real good job finding the characters.

Back
Top Bottom