Wanted Game Of Thrones

JAG555

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2017
Essex, UK
It certainly went downhill a bit but the second last episode is f-cking amazing

I will have to respectfully disagree! Whilst is was an amazing spectacular, it was so far away from the story it made no sense!

I am (was!) a huge GOT fan and I am still waiting for books 6 and 7 (if they ever get written), but the show finished on a huge disappointment!

stumblor

Site Supporter
Sep 16, 2018
London · Davey Price
Alias
Davey Price
The whole Danerys/John Snow storyline sucked a$$ for sure - but for the love of god you can't tell me you didn't enjoy the death of the white walker king !?

• Haha
Reactions: JAG555

JAG555

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2017
Essex, UK
The whole Danerys/John Snow storyline sucked a$$ for sure - but for the love of god you can't tell me you didn't enjoy the death of the white walker king !?

SPOILER ALERT (in case someone has been under a rock)!

What the old ‘I just turned Southpaw and stabbed him’ move’?

No, I have to be honest, I didn’t think a small 16 year old girl was going take down the King of The World! I thought it was a cop out.

stumblor

Site Supporter
Sep 16, 2018
London · Davey Price
Alias
Davey Price
Dude. They spent about 3 seasons training her up to be one of those no-face assassins! She was probably a lefty all along! Her and Ned Flanders!

What would have been a cop out is if John, or Danerys, or the dragon, or literally any of the other characters we were expecting had done it instead.

James

Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2017
Norwich
Alias
James
The foreshadowing was so subtle - you will take the life from many eyes, brown eyes, green eyes and “BLUE EYES” winks at the camera, smiles nods, winks, nods again.

the end of the tv show was shocking!

• Haha
Reactions: stumblor and JAG555
OP
robertlucas1970

robertlucas1970

Site Supporter
Feb 29, 2016
Shrewsbury
You need to see both Stranger Things and The Mandalorian if you think those two are 1 and 2 😂
Stranger things is ok, but not even in the same ball park as Sopranos.
Watch a episode like Pine Barron's and then watch those BMX kids and you will see what I mean :)
The Sopranos is epic, David Chase did a amazing job and I can't wait for the new Sopranos movie next year.

Reactions: huggers and JAG555

huggers

Site Supporter
Sep 22, 2016
West Dorset
The Sopranos is the best TV show ever and Tony Soprano is the GOAT TV character. Crazy ass show that never gets old no matter how many times I watch it. I remember back in the day buying season one on VHS on a whim, had no idea what I was letting myself in for. And Rob man, Pine Barrons absolutely cracks me up!

OP
robertlucas1970

robertlucas1970

Site Supporter
Feb 29, 2016
Shrewsbury
The Sopranos is the best TV show ever and Tony Soprano is the GOAT TV character. Crazy ass show that never gets old no matter how many times I watch it. I remember back in the day buying season one on VHS on a whim, had no idea what I was letting myself in for. And Rob man, Pine Barrons absolutely cracks me up!

I was lucky enough to get a invite to the big mans house :)
I sat in the garden with a coffee and just waited for the ducks that never came.....

Attachments

• 20141112_125516.jpg
    20141112_125516.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 35

Gonzo

Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2019
Sandhurst
Alias
Kris
SPOILER ALERT (in case someone has been under a rock)!

What the old ‘I just turned Southpaw and stabbed him’ move’?

No, I have to be honest, I didn’t think a small 16 year old girl was going take down the King of The World! I thought it was a cop out.

She was 16 and a HALF 😡

• Haha
Reactions: JAG555

Gonzo

Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2019
Sandhurst
Alias
Kris
Never seen a single episode of sopranos or game of thongs.
Not got a scooby what y’all talking about. But I did watch minder. Apart from the odd Ford Capri I seem to remember that show was pretty cool........

We'll have to be careful here mate. I was going to discuss the final episode of The Professionals but I don't want to spoil it for you.

In other news there's a cracking little comedy about a B&B owner which features a Spanish waiter and a bloke from Monty Python . . . I think it will be a hit.

• Haha
Reactions: JAG555 and crsedgar

crsedgar

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2016
DUNDEE
'The red wedding' episode was brilliantly disturbing, left me with trauma for a few days. 'Battle of the bastards' was another epic, the production level on 1hr of TV was unreal .

I have not watched Sopranos yet I know I'm in for a treat just savouring the not knowing for a little longer.

No one mentioned the ex chemistry teacher turned meth dealer.

Reactions: Gonzo