What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Game Of Thrones

R

robertlucas1970

Looking for a Game Of Thrones Pro.
Never played it, but watching the TV show again and would like to get one.
Many Thanks

I've watched the whole thing 3 times over. It can be pulpy crap at times, but when it's good, it's so so good.

Was so unprepared the first time I saw the red wedding that I woke up my wife when it was over to tell her in a state that I was done with TV for good. DONE.

I got better. Took about a week.

I've watched the whole thing 3 times over. It can be pulpy crap at times, but when it's good, it's so so good.

Was so unprepared the first time I saw the red wedding that I woke up my wife when it was over to tell her in a state that I was done with TV for good. DONE.

I got better. Took about a week.

You will have to watch it a 4th time as we have the 4k box set coming soon.

I’m binge watching TWD.. done series 1-7 in 2 weeks ish.... Got to finish 2 more series by Monday before I go back to work!

thinking about trying out a TWD..

Rather you than me. I gave up on it after season 2 first time around. Seen all of Game of Thrones as it came on, and did a binge watch of first 4 seasons before season 5 started.

Disney+ offer that I couldn't refuse - free for 6 months as long as have an O2 subscription that I already had, so thats telly sorted for a bit.

I’m binge watching TWD.. done series 1-7 in 2 weeks ish.... Got to finish 2 more series by Monday before I go back to work!

thinking about trying out a TWD..
On season 6 now, not long had the pin. Now my all time favourite, such an amazing game. It’s tuff but so good.

On season 6 now, not long had the pin. Now my all time favourite, such an amazing game. It’s tuff but so good.
Can I ask what you paid as I think it's about a £4k game for a nice one, not seen too many for sale to know what the value is of this one.

Yes for a TWD PRO about £4,000 - £4,300 I would say. Problem is people hold onto this machine for a reason, can't see me parting with mine anytime soon. It's tough as hell but when you can stack the multiballs and you hit a big X multiplier and blow this game up along with all the modes available there isn't anything like it.

Just wanted to add a note on the TV show the first 2 series were good, after that it was terrible. Didn't care about the characters, awful script and storyline almost like a 5 year old came up with it. Only a handful of quality TV shows ever made, Game Of Thrones, The Sopranos, The X-Files (up until around series 5), True Blood, Twin Peaks (although the new series was a mess) and my childhood favourites of The Incredible Hulk and probably my favourite all time as a child was The Box Of Delights. This show just took me to a place of magic and fantasy I never wanted to leave.

Can I ask what you paid as I think it's about a £4k game for a nice one, not seen too many for sale to know what the value is of this one.
I bought an LE so a lot more than that, still worth it though. If a pro is £4K it’s well worth it.

Still would like a Game of Thrones, just ordered the 4k box set which comes out next month and once I start watching I know I will want the pin again.
Many Thanks

Thanks for yout input Neil.

Of course ebay price is more to allow for offers and fees. Would accept less here but with extras it's cost me close to 5k.

or the guys at HLD might buy it from you they seem to be buying a lot of machines.

Still look for a GOT or another pin I have never had which I would like to try is Spiderman, I was offered a Spiderman, but just had too much wear round the magnet.

The magnet gets absolutely hammered on spidey. Mine also got worn where the drop target bank goes down. I’d forgotten what a great game it is though

Possibly the vault Spiderman resolved the magnet issue but the callouts are not as good apparently.

Possibly the vault Spiderman resolved the magnet issue but the callouts are not as good apparently.
Play it and make your own mind up.
I think it's better all round. It looks better , the DMD is way better , the villains are better and the call outs are just as good if not better. Just my take on it , we all like different things.

Back
Top Bottom