What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Full Throttle production starts

I always had an issue with the pointy corners, they were very uncomfortable but this is a photo posted yesterday on facebook, they've definitly rounded them although not sure wheather they are as rounded as a standard lockdown bar. image.jpg

I also had an issue with the 'pointy' corners as they dug into your palms making playing uncomfortable.

Hopefully the rounded corners have now improved that?

If not then free padded palm gloves supplied with every purchase!! :p

The width of the glass frame looks strange but I really like the idea of being able to lift the glass up rather than needing another 3' or whatever of clearance to slide the glass out. They really should mention that more often though, they hardly ever have.

Theres a good possibility that there will be a full throttle at Dave Willcox's Welsh Pinball Cup next weekend although it may be one of the original cabs, looking forward to playing it as I haven't played one since UKPP '13.

The width of the glass frame looks strange but I really like the idea of being able to lift the glass up rather than needing another 3' or whatever of clearance to slide the glass out. They really should mention that more often though, they hardly ever have.

True. My games room is a converted garage and once the walls have been insulated there isn't enough room to pull
The glass clear of the game, you have to pull and rotate the entire machine out which is a ball ache!

True. My games room is a converted garage and once the walls have been insulated there isn't enough room to pull
The glass clear of the game, you have to pull and rotate the entire machine out which is a ball ache!
My Pinservatory is the same, 5 machines in there, 1 is lined up with the door so easy to get glass off, the others require some machine sliding.

The width of the glass frame is the first thing that struck me when I saw FT at EAG. It is a bit unsightly and of course is always in view when your playing. Think it would look better powder coated in black.

The width of the glass frame is the first thing that struck me when I saw FT at EAG. It is a bit unsightly and of course is always in view when your playing. Think it would look better powder coated in black.
I think you are right there Mark, it would be less noticeable if it was black.

Same 'no room for glass off' problem here too. Unless I twist them all to 45degrees, which means I get 2 less games in, and that just won't do at all (although you can get to the back box and playfield from 1 side much easier).

I think you are right there Mark, it would be less noticeable if it was black.

The LEs are powder coated, but the colours msy clash with future themes - red cab/black metal or black cab/red metal

There are ways around it - especially if there are Gottlieb sys 80/80b's in your collection,tho it is doable with other manuafacturers--by modding glass guide.If not gottlieb you need to mod one flipper button slightly.

Alternatively if there is nearlly enough space,straightening back legs ,removing angle gives about another 2"-i did that to offset a double brick bit behind one leg-so normal leg against back single brick, Rh straightened leg againsts double brick-pin sits in line

Back
Top Bottom