What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Friday nights at pinfest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Touché Neil just collared me coz his security system has me taking the picture. Bang to rights 😂😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: JT.
All those gadgets but the car can’t park within a simple white line! :D
Do you not know how much that car costs.
It needs 2 spaces😂
If I still had my Yaris GRMN I could do him on ‘b’ roads no problem😎

Neil and I have a love hate relationship we love to wind each other up. Having a selfie on a mobile security system is one thing but the line was crossed last night when some sewer rats ****ed up his car. Totally out of order and I hope they are dealt with accordingly

Surely nobody in this community would take something that far 😔

Whilst you obviously cannot condone the actions of some low life / coward, maybe posting a picture of the poor guy’s car and registration on a public forum wasn’t the brightest thing to do.

Whilst you obviously cannot condone the actions of some low life / coward, maybe posting a picture of the poor guy’s car and registration on a public forum wasn’t the brightest thing to do.
To be fair I think Neil’s posted his car previous on here with the reg … nevertheless totally inexcusable behaviour

To be fair I think Neil’s posted his car previous on here with the reg … nevertheless totally inexcusable behaviour
I know it was just banter, but I think a bit common sense sometimes would help. It would take anyone about 5 minutes to know where that car was parked!

I know it was just banter, but I think a bit common sense sometimes would help. It would take anyone about 5 minutes to know where that car was parked!
Yup, no one should have that done to their property …sad really on a otherwise brilliant weekend

I think we’re all a bit too trusting at time. Lots of our addresses are public knowledge. We then post photos of expensive games before announcing we are off to X address on Y date.

I’d like to think this is unconnected to other people on the forum but my recollection of the hotel is there’s little other reason to be in that area 😢

How bad was it?
Yes, there’s a difference between someone keying a BMW with custom plates parked across two bays in a very busy car park (which could have been someone unconnected with the UK pinball scene) and smashing it up with a sledge hammer, which suggests a degree of premeditation :(

That said, I’m very sad to hear this :( Neil and I have had our differences, but deliberately damaging his car is totally out of order :(

I agree and I do think @Mooseman post could have prompted this! Even if unintentional there was no need to have posted a photo of his car!

Neil has footage of the person who threw something at his windowscreen and smashed it and he also has footage of the swamp rat pi$$ed up his car...

Disgusting and it's horrible to see @Big Phil really upset about something like this happening at his event!

Once its dealt with properly they should be BANNED from all future events, BANNED from this forum and they ARE BANNED from TILT

SAD FU$KING TIMES I SAY

Edit - I don’t know their names, Neil will not say until it’s dealt with correctly first!

Last edited:
That's absolutely disgusting, having met Neil a couple of times he's a pleasant nice guy, I'm so sorry, this should not represent the pinball community.

Don’t know whether to give the above post a thumbs up or an angry emoji.

Can’t believe it’s someone we all know 🤬

100% should be banned from all events. Glad they are already banned from Tilt.

On one side of the coin - people do not like seeing cars take up two spaces. It winds me up. I would probably take a photo and put it on my facebook feed with a suitable wording like 'parking tosser'.

BUT - In no way should anyones property be vandalised or used as a public toilet. Totally out of order.

They should be banned from the group.... erm like Neil....

On one side of the coin - people do not like seeing cars take up two spaces. It winds me up. I would probably take a photo and put it on my facebook feed with a suitable wording like 'parking tosser'.

BUT - In no way should anyones property be vandalised or used as a public toilet. Totally out of order.

They should be banned from the group.... erm like Neil....
The difference with putting it on Facebook, is no one will know the owner, here everyone knew whose car it was and where it was parked.

Disgusting behaviour clearly from a D**k head who has no mental capacity, damaging someone’s car / property is disgusting, and they deserve to be banned and hopefully a visit from the constabulary… A great event for the community tarnished by some prat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom