What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freebie Friday

deathrow

Registered
Freebie pinball bits that I got as part of a local purchase.
Coin door switch (new)
$T2eC16d,!y0E9s2S7%29mtBRo0C+GEug~~60_1.JPG

Post rubbers, Some in yellow and some in Black. (new)

$%28KGrHqFHJE!FGNP4VTtIBRozoc7HEw~~60_1.JPG

Tilt weight (new)

$T2eC16VHJGQFFh0NItm4BRoz-WGe4w~~60_1.JPG

Pinball coil springs (used I think as little rusty)

$T2eC16NHJGgFFm2nVFtwBRo0WTvTKw~~60_1.JPG

DR,

Any chance i could grab the coin door switch and a selection of black and yellow rubbers please??

Cheers
Paul

I thought about this a couple of weeks ago - Freebie Friday (Sorry for editing your title) :)

In return I'd like to offer to the group an unused TAF Cliffy...

cliffyTAF.jpg

Cheers
Paul

DR,

Any chance i could grab the coin door switch and a selection of black and yellow rubbers please??

Cheers
Paul

I thought about this a couple of weeks ago - Freebie Friday (Sorry for editing your title) :)

Sure, no problem Paul

Please pm me mate :)

Tilt bob please... Can't get enough of them for competition machines! Happy to collect at the pinball party if you're going.

Freebie Friday is a great idea. I have plenty of bits and bobs that ill happily send to a forum member for the price of postage. And i may well avail myself of some free stuff too.

Kinda like swap swop with Noel Edmonds and Maggie Philbin.

Who can ever forget Cheggers after that TV program where he ran around naked. I could see a smiley face, a round belly, and a balloon knot.

It was like looking in the mirror, apart from the money and fame.

Freebie Friday time.

Four **** legs. Yeah, you read it.

Well, maybe an overstatement. They really aren't that bad.
I have four Black legs that need TLC, some minor rust issues, a rubdown and spraypaint would sort them out. And bolts will be needed. For they have no bolts.
One of them has a leveller jammed solid in it. Enjoy getting that out.

With good tools and a workshop I could take care of this no problem, but I have neither and I can't.
So I'm selling them for Wot TheY OWE mE.

Absolutely Free to anyone who can be bothered to collect them from my home in central Nottingham. If you wanna give me some money for them that'd be nice because I'm broke.
No, I'm not bringing them to any upcoming meets as I never leave the house.

Alternately, will straight swap them for any machine from my wishlist. great condition only please and you arrange/pay for delivery.

Snap up this awesome deal. These have recently sold for upwards of 50p on ebay and can only APPRECIATE in value as time goes on!!!!!!11111
AN INVESTMENT!

PM if interested.

(Disclaimer: Not compatible with The Pinball Arcade. Like the Xbox 360.)

Right up for grabs this Friday are,

Three Grey switch covers the smaller ones.

FF 001.jpg

And a Cirqus Voltair Ring Master head decal .

FF 002.jpg

Free. You just pay the postage. Or collect if your not to far away.
D.

would you believe that no-one actually ever finalised postage for these bits. Sadly they went to the bin :(

Many thanks for the legs, they will come in most hand for my incoming game. :)

To pay the freebie friday gods back I need to put something on .. but what?

I will have a think about it and post a freebie next friday for collection and the Pinball Party. ;)

It's not quite friday yet but tomorrow is looking busy so I'm posting now:

As it's the pinball party this weekend and George Gomez is the guest of honour I thought I'd offer ...

A UK Pinball Show 2006 enamel badge and a Revenge From Mars promotional badge. Free to first person who posts back here AND can collect from me Fri/Sat/Sun at the Pinball Party.

IMG_3151.JPG

Sold! (if it weren't free)

Which day(s) are you there?
I'll be quite late tomorrow as I'm working till 4pm and then have a service call to make on the way.

I have a white water keyring here (no longer needed) If someone wants it for their pride and joy, I'll chuck it in the post!!

Back
Top Bottom