What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freebie Friday

Not pinball related, but any locals on here want new replacement plastic jewel cases for CD's, I've got 300 of the damn things. Black plastic to rear, clear to front for single CD's. Welcome to as few or as many as you can carry....

just found these in the base of my vector,any use to anyone?,they are not bally parts,so not sure what game they are from,free to whoever want's them just cover the p&p
108_0057.JPG

Are all of your 5 vector saucers working properly ?. These look like part of the saucer eject mechanism.

£3.50 will cover it,it's only a jiffy bag and royal fail postage,pm me if intrested

slingshot plastic,broken one end,but could be temp fixed with a plastic washer,if anyone want's it just pay the p&p
108_0069.JPG

It's not Friday, but I found a Night Moves playfield that anyone can have, especially if they want to pick it up in Camden, north London. It has many parts to it, so it would be a good spares, or you can just hang it on your wall to show how misogyny has moved on...
CbqkUVp

Very generous Rex, especially as your first ever posts on the forum. Welcome, friend :)

Much better that it goes to someone who needs it, there was a horror story last summer where a playfield was offered up for free to all comers, and it was picked up by some douchebag who then gave it a wipe and put it up on eBay! When questioned, he said the petrol costs and his time meant he hardly made anything. I still shake my head and die inside a little every time I think of that. Anyone remember where and who that was? Colchester seems to ring a bell?

No I think it was the guy who took the Black Rose playfield that was offered up for free.

Later surfaced on eBay and he flogged it for a profit.

Douche behaviour amongst what is generally a brilliant community.

Rex is very generous. I bought a mint Congo pf off him a few years ago. £20. I gave it away with the machine when I sold it. Suffice to say it turned up in eBay for about a hundred quid!

Much better that it goes to someone who needs it, there was a horror story last summer where a playfield was offered up for free to all comers, and it was picked up by some douchebag who then gave it a wipe and put it up on eBay! When questioned, he said the petrol costs and his time meant he hardly made anything. I still shake my head and die inside a little every time I think of that. Anyone remember where and who that was? Colchester seems to ring a bell?

Not quite as bad, but the CPR Centaur pf that was sold at a fair price here quickly went on sale elsewhere for twice the price. *sigh*

Not quite as bad, but the CPR Centaur pf that was sold at a fair price here quickly went on sale elsewhere for twice the price. *sigh*

yeah, that sucks **** almost as much but not quite.

http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/centaur-playfield-cpr-2nd-run.12817/#post-70730

the seller @Chester_Pete said 'Naturally, I hope the person who buys it uses it and doesn't flip - but hey ho that is their business if they wish to do so' and our very own Craig @roadshow16 has a Centaur that would've benefited from this, but instead it's sold for £550 and gone straight on another website at 1300 euros. classy move Mr Bonk. not.

ball trough,it came from a williams,but will probably fit others,free if anyone want's it,just pay the p&p
108_0188.JPG

Some old boards.

EDIT
==========================================================

Wow, they went quick. Sorry folks all gone now

All not working, maybe can be fixed, maybe provide spares.

No, I don't know what's wrong with any of them. I don't work on boards, I'm not smart enough.

Display board from a Data East Time Machine. One display dead, rest OK when I replaced it. Shipped in box as shown:

P1000084.JPG

Power supply from a Hook. Done dead when I took it out, maybe posting it will shake it up ;)

P1000088.JPG

MPU from a Hook. Sort of works actually, maybe a good source of spares to the Hook project guys right now?

P1000086.JPG

And finally, some gruesome leg protectors in orange. Surely not worth the postage to send separately, but would fit in the box for the power supply or display board.

P1000087.JPG

If you want any of this stuff, PM with your post code and I'll find out what the postage is.

Last edited:
Drat, I was too slow on the HOOK spares. but in the spirit of Freebie Friday can anybody use these plastics from METEOR and PUNK that I found in the bottom of my VECTOR project.

wp_20151022_09_47_25_pro-jpg.21664
[/QUOTE]

Some old boards.

EDIT

Wow, they went quick. Sorry folks all gone now

All not working, maybe can be fixed, maybe provide spares.

No, I don't know what's wrong with any of them. I don't work on boards, I'm not smart enough.

Display board from a Data East Time Machine. One display dead, rest OK when I replaced it. Shipped in box as shown:

View attachment 23421

Power supply from a Hook. Done dead when I took it out, maybe posting it will shake it up ;)

View attachment 23422

MPU from a Hook. Sort of works actually, maybe a good source of spares to the Hook project guys right now?

View attachment 23423

And finally, some gruesome leg protectors in orange. Surely not worth the postage to send separately, but would fit in the box for the power supply or display board.

View attachment 23424

If you want any of this stuff, PM with your post code and I'll find out what the postage is.

These were gratefully received by me! big thanks to JWG9999

Data east boards for my ST25 and hopefully I can use 2 of the displays for the 2 dud one's in my Road Kings, I have made a donation to the forum

Thanks Ronnie

Back
Top Bottom