What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freebie Friday

I know it's early for Friday! But I have a Hurricane backbox has suffered from damp so has the white stuff on it! but is solid and not really got any dings on it, I need it away soon else will need to dump it:eek:

Just the backbox no gi door etc

I bought this coffin decal for MET pro when I was hoping to pick one up at the beginning of the year.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like that is going to happen any time soon so if anyone wants it send me a PM :)

coffinmod4.jpg

I know it's early for Friday! But I have a Hurricane backbox has suffered from damp so has the white stuff on it! but is solid and not really got any dings on it, I need it away soon else will need to dump it:eek:

Just the backbox no gi door etc

Nothing has happened with this! still sat here! last chance before it's skipped

Free (plus postage) repro DESW translight to the first person who asks for it. Post here then PM me your address, I'll send it your way and let you know postage cost, should only be a few quid for a poster tube.

Print is darker and not as sharp as the original, but it's free!

chattypics.com_files_IMG_5953_x22k8bx1f4.jpg

Free (plus postage) repro DESW translight to the first person who asks for it. Post here then PM me your address, I'll send it your way and let you know postage cost, should only be a few quid for a poster tube.

Print is darker and not as sharp as the original, but it's free!

chattypics.com_files_IMG_5953_x22k8bx1f4.jpg
Hi Node,

I'll take it if it's still available?

I'll make a lightbox frame for it and hang it on the wall.

Will you be at NLP, could get it collected from there if you are?

Cheers

Chris

It's not Friday, however is clearout day :)

Set of Stern Spike speakers (came fitted in GB) - Just pay the postage at cost :)

Comprises of two backbox and one cab speaker.

I'll take them if possible Paul I've got a home for them! Just let me know posted costs
Thanks Tony

More freebies yippppeeee!!!............just cover the cost of postage........
First the obligatory bag o bulbs.....(GONE)
IMG_2818.JPG

Stern sam audio out speaker adapter (line to phono) to add an amplifier...plugs straight on to the cpu.....(GONE)
IMG_2817.JPG

Stern cabinet woofer...working order.(GONE)
IMG_2821.JPG

A bag of red and white e.m. Posts.....ooohhhh! Sexy! (GONE).
IMG_2819.JPG

Bottle of super tough playfield touch up gloss lacquer......cute!...and handy!(GONE)
IMG_2820.JPG

Oh and last but not least a pair of peacocks! (You what!???)
IMG_2822.JPG

Last edited:
More freebies yippppeeee!!!............just cover the cost of postage........
First the obligatory bag o bulbs.....
View attachment 55451
Stern sam audio out speaker adapter (line to phono) to add an amplifier...plugs straight on to the cpu.....
View attachment 55450
Stern cabinet woofer...working order.
View attachment 55454
A bag of red and white e.m. Posts.....ooohhhh! Sexy!
View attachment 55452
Bottle of super tough playfield touch up gloss lacquer......cute!...and handy!
View attachment 55453
Oh and last but not least a pair of peacocks! (You what!???)
View attachment 55455
Love this. It's like the generation game

Sent via my phone and Still looking for a working but inexpensive TWD....[emoji57]

They're pheasants not peacocks :)

Well spotted @Wayne J you been playing to much bbh !!..

Anyway back to freebies!...just a few old classic Bally parts this week...
1) an old Bally key fob. (Nos with protective film still present)GONE
2) an old Bally lane guide.GONE
3) coin door blanking plate.GONE
IMG_2826.JPG

Ciao fer now.......:wave:

Last edited:
Keith you spoil us. I've never seen a Bally lane guide like that what machine would use it?

Hi Aston,
Bally mid to late 1970's em games like nitro ground shaker and voltan escapes cosmic doom!
For example..(often also in white) the part number for the red (double apron) lane guide is c-936-4 for all you geeks...this part is no longer available!....FYI....

Back
Top Bottom