What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Centaur Playfield (CPR 2nd Run)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chester_Pete

Registered
- New Repro Centaur (CPR) playfield (I bought the top grade at the time)
- N.B. the line seen in the clear coat reflection is from the window frame!
- 2nd (latest) run - i.e. its the version where the original registration errors were ironed out
- Clear coated
- Predrilled and dimpled on both sides for easy (?) installation
- Only downside is slight compression damage to top right underside corner (See 3rd pic - it is not seen from the top anyway). The topside/clearcoat is unaffected.
- £550 ono

Starting to have a clear out of spares - excellent condition - based in North West
Cash on Collection is welcome, so you can see how nice it is. Alternatively I can get it delivered if paid for beforehand.

P1110045.JPG

P1110046.JPG

P1110047.JPG

P1110048.JPG

P1110049.JPG

P1110050.JPG

what would this one cost with shipping to France, postal code 12400, do you have other CPR playfields???

cheers michael

This not sold yet ???????
I thought it would have been snapped up straight away.

Top bloke Chester Pete so don't have any worries if you don't know the guy, I can vouch for him 100%

I have sent Chester Pete a PM, my Centaur would greatly benefit from this beauty!

Thanks to those that emailed me privately. I've replied and I feel its only fair to go in the order I received the mails.
Regarding sending the playfields abroad, that's no problem as they are still in the packaging that I received them from the states.

N.B. If you were to buy a CPR playfield today, then the cost breakdown is
$600 playfield
$169 delivery
and UK import duties (can't remember exact amount but it was high)
so £550 seems fair to me i.e. I'm not hiking the price up for rarity etc
N.B. You can see in the pics that the playfield for sale is the "prototype" version with the red "Orb Release Tunnel"
Apparently, less than 20 were made in this run (?) - I don't know how many were the prototype version but this is a rare playfield - a good talking point I think - Naturally, I hope the person who buys it uses it and doesn't flip - but hey ho that is their business if they wish to do so.

http://classicplayfields.com/photo74.html
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-cpr-centaur-playfield-and-plastic-set-1100

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom