What's new

Foo Fighters Announced

Apart from me thinking Jack 'Danger' is a dickhead - I mean who calls themselves Jack 'Danger'???? I actually think his JP Homepin looks good. Liked a lot of things about it. Probably more than the JP pro. But then again, I enjoy SW homepin, that very few people on here have ever played.

sorry dood but Jack is a good friend of mine and he is the nicest coolest guy in pinball without an ounce of negativity in his body - he works his butt off. His JP pin is epic (and I actually this the S.W. home game is better than the cornerstone). I expect FF to be an excellent game.

Not the biggest FF fan, and part of me is going to be gutted if it is great because Rush could of been.....

rush is an excellent game with one of the best layouts in pinball - just the music that sucks!

The footage shown looks like Scooby Doo in the Mean Machine.

Who knows what the game is like.

As per usual, I will wait until I play it,

If I was Stern I would of held this back as intended (read Neil's comment above) - I would be more worried about shifting 500 JB60th before announcing this.

Stern don’t have to worry about that - they’ve sold _all_ of them.

we all need to live in @J.C.Rox imaginary world where stern didn’t have to make more Bonds than they planned to satisfy demand and that on $LE they made more money on one game than JJP made on the last two!

then the praise of Scooby doo U turn land where all you do is hit the ball back to you and the usual **** show of build quality issues on the first games that have shipped

of course this is the imaginary land where he buys games and has detailed experience feeding his laughable views!
I appreciate your differing opinion Neil, thanks for your valued comments. :thumbs:

I quite like the band and I've got the fellas (Jack Danger) JP Home edition.

It's very fast and flows incredibly well so Foo Fighters could turn out okay.

The question for me will be selling Aerosmith or JP to help fund my next NIB.

I'll wait for the next Elwin rather than trade up for Foo Fighters but it could be a good game.

Music is subjective but let's face it you can't seriously tell me you prefer the Foo Fighters to Rush, Iron Maiden AC/DC or Metallica? Better than Aerosmith though !!! The music just puts me off even considering a purchase.

Music is subjective but let's face it you can't seriously tell me you prefer the Foo Fighters to Rush, Iron Maiden AC/DC or Metallica? Better than Aerosmith though !!! The music just puts me off even considering a purchase.
Way, way, way too subjective to be a valid point except to the individual concerned. And yes, full on facing it, for me, better than tose mentioned. Far more importantly though is how the game plays, the coding and the use and incorporation of assets

In purely music terms the list would be....

Aerosmith
Foo Fighters
Rush

Then the metal bands are equally unpalatable for me mate.

I'd imagine Metallica is probably the best playing game if everything was muted.

As I say though, I don't have cash for a NIB so I'd have to sell and I have nothing I'd give up for Foo Fighters.

I might change my mind when I see it though. But let's be honest, there is no way the pro version is going to have a mech like the toybox in Aerosmith so I can't see myself being too tempted.

100% Foo Fighters over any of em. Dave and the team are epic legends of the highest order, and have well and truly earned their place at the top of rock.

Have a bit of a squiz at this, one of the best moments I've ever seen on stage. I give you, "Kiss guy"

Jack posted this, I can't imagine he leaks something so blatantly with an IP holder that will literally get JK/WB lawyers on danger money but after other stupid actions by JJP who knows1
What a shame for potter fans if true! Another easy pass on a made out of cheese JJP title.

Screenshot 2023-02-25 at 14.35.18.png

Wow if jjp is Harry Potter I’d be really surprised … also a bit excited … interesting time in pinball

I’ve seen Iron Maiden, Metallica and AC/DC numerous times over the years - I prefer Foo Fighters. I love Metallica and Iron Maiden too, but Foos and Queen beat it for me 😀

As for Rush, I really hadn’t heard of them until the pinball came out.

sorry dood but Jack is a good friend of mine and he is the nicest coolest guy in pinball without an ounce of negativity in his body - he works his butt off. His JP pin is epic (and I actually this the S.W. home game is better than the cornerstone). I expect FF to be an excellent game.

rush is an excellent game with one of the best layouts in pinball - just the music that sucks!

Stern don’t have to worry about that - they’ve sold _all_ of them.

Neil. If you read what I said about Jack you will see I was having ago about why he just cant use his real name and the fact calling yourself Danger is a little childish.

It would br equally childish if I started to call myself Phil Cool-man.

I actually complimented him.

Yet again. You think Rush are awful, but like the pin. I am the opposite. Neither of us are correct. They are personal opinions. Not law.

If Jack Danger is one of the most decent blokes in pinball then he's a perfect match for Dave Grohl who I would like to think is one of the nicest blokes in rock 'n' roll

I met Dave Grohl three times. First he was a ***. Second and third time he was fine.

I did the sound for Nirvana when they played the uk and supported another seattle band - they played Edwards No8 in brum where I did live sound. Nirvana I would say were awful.

Not a major FF fan. Worked with them on the early UK shows. DG has worked hard. He was great to my pals who recorded in his studio.

Again musically not my thing. I dont turn them off on the radio but I wouldnt choose it to play. But the FF are major Rush fans and guess what machine is now in the studio?

I’ve seen Iron Maiden, Metallica and AC/DC numerous times over the years - I prefer Foo Fighters. I love Metallica and Iron Maiden too, but Foos and Queen beat it for me 😀
When these bands get "big" it's all about the overall experience not just the music. Older bands like The Who and Led Zeppelin back in the day would never put on a huge razzmatazz like today. I'm talking about all the lights, pyros, huge screens, band members flying etc. I mean Coldplay put on an awesome show but their music sucks. When it comes down to just raw music I'd always opt for LZ, IM, etc over FF.

Neil. If you read what I said about Jack you will see I was having ago about why he just cant use his real name and the fact calling yourself Danger is a little childish.

It would br equally childish if I started to call myself Phil Cool-man.

I actually complimented him.

Yet again. You think Rush are awful, but like the pin. I am the opposite. Neither of us are correct. They are personal opinions. Not law.

I met Dave Grohl three times. First he was a ***. Second and third time he was fine.

I did the sound for Nirvana when they played the uk and supported another seattle band - they played Edwards No8 in brum where I did live sound. Nirvana I would say were awful.

Not a major FF fan. Worked with them on the early UK shows. DG has worked hard. He was great to my pals who recorded in his studio.

Again musically not my thing. I dont turn them off on the radio but I wouldnt choose it to play. But the FF are major Rush fans and guess what machine is now in the studio?

I might be wrong but I think Danger is his real name!

Nope. I'm more a Caro Emerald fan.

Lady Gaga and Lil Nas X are about as mainstream as I get.
I've never listened to Caro Emerald before but sounds good to me.

I think you'd probably like this if you've not heard before:

And there's always something a little harder:

Jeez, can’t believe peeps haven’t heard of Poo fighters.
Can see it now on Pinside.
Everyone on Spotify or ITunes spending 💵 convincing themselves they are wholly awesome so they can justify the pin expense .
Lol…

It could be worse, we’ve got Elton John sometime in the future “apparently “
Terrible idea for a music pin, candle in the wind, don’t let your sun go down on me ! Really 🤷🏻‍♂️
Bet that will be a thrill a minute 🥱

It could be worse, we’ve got Elton John sometime in the future “apparently “
Terrible idea for a music pin, candle in the wind, don’t let your sun go down on me ! Really 🤷🏻‍♂️
Bet that will be a thrill a minute 🥱
Poor guy got a piano for his Xmas 🙄
Don’t let ‘George Michael’ go down on me da…da..da…da ..

Jeez, can’t believe peeps haven’t heard of Poo fighters.
Can see it now on Pinside.
Everyone on Spotify or ITunes spending 💵 convincing themselves they are wholly awesome so they can justify the pin expense .
Lol…
Quite the opposite, I saw one post on Pinside along the lines of “don’t know who foo fighters are, haven’t seen the game, prices are crazy but I’m in!” 😂😂

Back
Top Bottom